Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great msscuba!

You'll have a blast! I enjoyed our last get together very much!

The missus and i will be there. We might even get lilbit and hubby to show.

Maybe I SHOULD wear a tie and pants then....

This whole thing is sounding official, but fun!

** could I get a few more "Scuba Board" stickers ** My dad liked them, and slapped them on the Golf Cart!

Yeah, I know it's 1/2 mile from my place, but I'll probably be 200 miles away on Friday night. If not, I'll be there... We'll see...

Todd, if you have to choose between a tie and pants, please choose pants. We can live without the tie...

Pants are always optional. Chicks dig guys that aren't afraid to let it all hang out.:) Really you should. Everyone would love you there.

I need to be respectful of my fellow divers!

Much fun!

Yeah, I know it's 1/2 mile from my place, but I'll probably be 200 miles away on Friday night. If not, I'll be there... We'll see...

Don't you live on the other coast? With your other misstress? The goddess of diving? :D:rofl3: Please wear your shirt so I can remember your screenname! :wink:

Speaking of names, should we try some sort for name tag dealio or is that too :dork2:y? Or once most are there we should have each person stand up and give there name and screenname? I'm horrible with names and faces.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom