Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 19th, Brandon Ale House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm out tomorrow.:depressed:

I got in late from work, and the wife is under the illusion the place is staying spotless during the week.:wink:

Needless to say I'm going to be extremely busy cleaning tomorrow evening. Better tomorrow than the weekend. That's reserved for Rainbow River, and Spanish Rocks.

Someone please make sure Sadie doesn't drink too much. :no:

How dirty can it be? :wink: Just hide stuff; put all misc in the closet, under the bed, behind the couch and the "illusion" will be intact. :D It will take you 20 mins tops!!

Rule number 9 states; M&G meets are higher of a priority than cleaning!! :)

The mess will wait for you to come back and take care of it. Have fun first

How long can it take to clean? do it tonight

How dirty can it be? :wink: Just hide stuff; put all misc in the closet, under the bed, behind the couch and the "illusion" will be intact. :D It will take you 20 mins tops!!

Rule number 9 states; M&G meets are higher of a priority than cleaning!! :)

I agree 110%. However I have 3 loads of laundry to do, vacuuming, dishes, and take the dog out.

Also we have to be up super early tomorrow for the trip up to RR.

I have no desire to be in the doghouse. The bugs around here are big.

I agree 110%. However I have 3 loads of laundry to do, vacuuming, dishes, and take the dog out.

Also we have to be up super early tomorrow for the trip up to RR.

I have no desire to be in the doghouse. The bugs around here are big.

Whipped!! :D But the "up super early tomorrow for.... RR" saved you from being completely whipped!! :rofl3:

Yes, the bugs around Florida will eat you out of your house and then drive your car away while you watch!! :wink:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom