Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 19th, Brandon Ale House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone want to carpool?

I'm at Memorial & Lopez. :)

msscuba be at my house at 4. I want to be there by five and miss that horrific traffic going out that way.

Reef, this time I am definitely going that way. I can pick you up at 4:15, if you'd like. Let me know.

msscuba be at my house at 4. I want to be there by five and miss that horrific traffic going out that way.

Reef, this time I am definitely going that way. I can pick you up at 4:15, if you'd like. Let me know.

That would be ideal. You rock. Thank you...:D

That would be ideal. You rock. Thank you...:D

Shoot me your physical address later this week. Is you and MissusReef or just you. Either way is fine.

msscuba, will pm you my address now.

Mark & I are gonig to try to make it! We are coming from Clearwater.

I'm out tomorrow.:depressed:

I got in late from work, and the wife is under the illusion the place is staying spotless during the week.:wink:

Needless to say I'm going to be extremely busy cleaning tomorrow evening. Better tomorrow than the weekend. That's reserved for Rainbow River, and Spanish Rocks.

Someone please make sure Sadie doesn't drink too much. :no:

I'm out tomorrow.:depressed:

I got in late from work, and the wife is under the illusion the place is staying spotless during the week.:wink:

Needless to say I'm going to be extremely busy cleaning tomorrow evening. Better tomorrow than the weekend. That's reserved for Rainbow River, and Spanish Rocks.

Someone please make sure Sadie doesn't drink too much. :no:

Sorry, rule number 7 states that you are not allowed to back out of M&G's :cool2::wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom