Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not enough time. I am here though in my free time when I can't be diving. Tomorrow - I will diving :yeahbaby:

That said, good night. :)

Have lots of fun!!

Don't make us kidnap you next time.:no:

No worries on that. This is actually the first time I've ever missed. Oh and you'd have to thank EAN for picking the place :)

Rich/Frogman 5 good to see you came out. :)

Last edited:
When and where will the next m & g be? Has it ever been held Bahama Breeze on the Courtney Campbell Causeway?

It was so nice not having Boats attend, but not having MissD there was torture! And, EAN, you frighten me. You are way to smooth at easing people over to the dark side! I just may buy a brighter dive light and call you one of these days!!!!!

Oh man I DIVE!

You know, IT HURTS DADDY WHEN YOU SAY THOSE THINGS!

Glad you guys all had fun! I am anxiously awaiting the next MNG! :D

STAY away from the DARK SIDE! :no:

- Boats

When and where will the next m & g be? Has it ever been held Bahama Breeze on the Courtney Campbell Causeway?

Next one has been "stickified" it is at the Brandon Ale House.

As for Bahama Breeze, no we have never had one there. I'm not so sure it'd be easy enough to get seating for all of us either. Further we all know GRD is legendary for having no manners, so I don't think they take kindly to us bringing him there :rofl3::popcorn: That said, you are more than welcome to post a thread anytime to see if others would like to come out. I am by no means the only one allowed to set things up :)

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

As for Bahama Breeze, no we have never had one there. I'm not so sure it'd be easy enough to get seating for all of us either. Further we all know GRD is legendary for having no manners, so I don't think they take kindly to us bringing him there :rofl3::popcorn: That said, you are more than welcome to post a thread anytime to see if others would like to come out. I am by no means the only one allowed to set things up :)

Wow Miss D. That was a little mean. I'm kinda proud of you. I know you say it out of love. For all the newbies that have yet to meet me... The stories are very exagerated and mostly untrue. Don't let these haters talk trash and make you believe the stories. I am a soft fuzz ball. Slightly chunky and full of love. :D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Wow Miss D. That was a little mean. I'm kinda proud of you. I know you say it out of love. For all the newbies that have yet to meet me... The stories are very exagerated and mostly untrue. Don't let these haters talk trash and make you believe the stories. I am a soft fuzz ball. Slightly chunky and full of love. :D

I will say this once, and only once, just so new peeps don't get the wrong idea.... The last part is very true. However, it is more fun to make you out to be a raving lunatic :popcorn:

No problem. Let me know when and where. Would you like to try to carpool for the next one? How was your dive today?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom