• Yes, I'm super excited to come.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, prior engagements.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha! Okay, so here are the details.

Come for a beer or stay to play. I look forward to meeting you guys. And remember, this is a casual event, work clothes, or even stay for 30 mins to mingle. Have fun with it, but atleast make an appearance. Most of us have the Splash for Trash events around the valley the following morning, so we can call in early.

Dave & Busters :balloons:
2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy Suite 1100 Tempe, AZ 85281 480-281-8456

Happy Hour
Mon - Fri 4:30 - 7pm
1/2 Price Wells
Beer & Wine Specials
1/2 Price Appetizers*

Power Hour™
Mon - Fri 4:30 - 7pm
60 minutes of video
game play for only $10

I added a poll, just to see how many people will attend, so I can ensure I save a lil spot for all of us cool people.

Also, there will be a $20.00 gift card to Sport Chalet, and $25.00 to a LDS!

Gonna try and make it...but with going on Sat to dive, my wife may not want me to go...pregnancy and taking care of a 2 year old do not mix well...:D

I wish I knew how you felt, but single and ready to mingle with a lack of the same in my friends is just as bad sometimes.

I'll be there. What a concept. A meeting of local divers to talk about local diving. I'm glad you've stepped up. Just realize that you'll never please everybody but if you host enough of these the word will get around that it's the place to be.

Steve.

I've never been here before, what kind of food?

Pub Food.
Dave and Busters has video games and other activities in their restaurants.

Yeah I know a lot of the lds' have clubs and azscuba does too but I'd like to try to meet outside of diving. Of course ill try to atleast posts notices for more and a trip every now and than as I can fit 7 in the expedition and tow a trailer with the gear. Also I know everyone wants to dive not talk about diving but this will be a change of pace. We've got 2 weeks for more to reply so invite your friends divers or not. Remember ill have 2 gift cards to raffle to the attendees.

Sorry to ramble. Am typing on my blackberry and am in bed half asleep. But I have the sb bug. I'm addicted.

Oh yeah I plan on getting there at 5 30. Am heading over straight from work in ftn hills. Figure people will come at 6ish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom