Meet & Greet - October 16th - 6pm - Mill Avenue

Will you be coming to the October 16th Meet & Greet?

• Yeah, Ill be there.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, cant make it.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill post this week a poll to see when and where works best for everyone.

Im going to try and rotate them around the valley, but the turn out has been great the last 2 times, so unless I have a real request to hear further north or way west, let me know.

What is "Way West"? 7th street?
:rofl3:

Way West would be Deer Valley 30 area. He He
Than I am in trouble as that is waaay east of me. How about Westgate or Desert Ridge (of which neither is still real close).

mg

Mill area is good, timing sucked (work)
Deer Valley, that puts me about halfway to Flagstaff.
Out West, you mean in California?

You're in the wrong place, ScubaJCF. The California divers have their own spot on scubaboard. BWAA HAA HAAAA!!!!!
You're the only guy I know who can take a golf cart to lake Pleasant from his house!

You're in the wrong place, ScubaJCF. The California divers have their own spot on scubaboard. BWAA HAA HAAAA!!!!!
You're the only guy I know who can take a golf cart to lake Pleasant from his house!

I am planning on welding the rack for my doubles on the cart this weekend :D

BTW - Haven't missed a meet and greet yet. However, I had to pass through customs the last time I went that far east.

jcf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom