Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heheh.... Komi,
you might actually already know about rubber bands........ maybe you could tell us. :DS

Hi Folks - thanks so much for the opportunity to attend. As stated, Mike was most hospitable by warming the quarry, especially for us wetsuit divers! Really enjoyed the Saturday afternoon/evening at the campfire - and as far as the rest....Polly, I'll never tell!!!!:D

Rubber hoses
rubber bands
backing into the grill
"i'll be right back"
"can I feel your scars"
hiding my boyfriend in my pants when Mike was comming

If you don't know, you weren't there.

gtxl1200:
Yes I was... but I'm still too old for it.

Man, Ted, if you're too old for it, what does that make me?

Polly, you were treading on thin ice with your "60+ yrs. old" comments!
I have three ages: Chronological, Physical, and Mental, and none are the same.

If any can make it to the Quarry during the week, give me a shout and I'll probably be there. Again, thanks all for the great weekend.

Barracuda2:
If any can make it to the Quarry during the week, give me a shout and I'll probably be there. Again, thanks all for the great weekend.

It would be great to live closer. I really enjoyed the quarry. Definitely nicer than my closest option. While this weekend is certainly out, I will definitely be back to Gilboa this spring/summer. After all, I still have 3 air fill tokens!

I'll be sure to let you know when I get a chance to get back. It would be great to dive with you again.

gtxl1200:
I'm getting way to old for this Frat house type behavour. It will take me weeks again to recover.

Once again Meet and Greet was a rip roaring good time. Had Perfect weather great Diving. and Most of all Excellent comraderie. WE Ate too much and shot the you know what even more so for those of you that couldnt make or chose not to go you missed a heck of a good time. Well I need sleep so once again nice meeting all the new people that were there this year.

P.S. Watch out for rubber hoses!!!!!!!!
Hay GTXL1200 I have a rubber hose especially for you and if you would like I can provide the butter knife. I'll be right back.

Hay everyone, I had a fantastic time this weekend. The food was great,although electric bear, you will have to tame down that hot stuff, but it is really "good." The bunkhouse was comfortable, thanks GTXL1200 for the accomidations, the conversation outstanding especially around the camp fire Friday night, but most of all I enjoyed spending time on top meeting and talking to people. I have some great new dive partners and friends that can help me out with my turkey and rubber hose, "I will be right back" Got some great tips for my dry suit and weighting issues, thanks. I am sooooooooo sorry I had to leave saturday afternoon, Polly, it sounds like you had a great time with your boyfriend in your pants, I wish I could have seen that. How long did it take you to come back? LOL. I can't wait to get wet with you guys again. Paula, let me know when you are coming up for the boat dives you told me about just before I left. GTXL1200 I will get some info for you on the Rescue class up here. You should be able to park the bunk house in the lot of Scuba North. I too have giggled each time I have looked at a rubberband here at the conference. Well got to get back to work, remember DRY is a relative term!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom