Meet and greet picnic dive 5-2-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2-4 ft we dived that before with-out any problems .sounds worst then it is .This is were you gain experience .Just like doing a night wreck dive that should of been canceled .
Right Kim :shocked2:

And if you want I will supply u with some food & you can cook your own weenie :rofl3:

And if you want I will supply u with some food & you can cook your own weenie :rofl3:
I really don't think this type of taunting is needed. :rofl3:

Diving and a fire-started are certainly enough motivation to create a new Carl Hiaasen work of fiction for ScubaBoard :cool2:

A May meet-n-greet at BHB might be a good way to slander a few users here :D

That, and the fact "Date Movie" hit the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart, anyway
----
(for those who don't know me, yes... this was chaotic humor. For those who do know me... I mean every word!) :eyebrow:

Hello guys,

I am not going to be able to make it. Something with my tennis lessons came up and I won't make it. I am sorry and I will see you next time.

CC

ok here is the marine forecast from sun-sentinel. Could we make a firm decision soon, just because I have to relay the information to other people and there is a HUGE difference between 9am and 3 :-D LOL!
Saturday...
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 feet or less near shore and up to 2 to 4 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.

Saturday Night...

Firm decision:

We will dive Dania Beach at 9 am and then picnic ..... possible we when then go dive high tide at BHB.

See you guys in the morning :)

Hmmmm, let me get this straight. I get to dive, and start a fire?................

That is correct :D

I really don't think this type of taunting is needed. :rofl3:

Diving and a fire-started are certainly enough motivation to create a new Carl Hiaasen work of fiction for ScubaBoard :cool2:

A May meet-n-greet at BHB might be a good way to slander a few users here :D

That, and the fact "Date Movie" hit the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart, anyway
----
(for those who don't know me, yes... this was chaotic humor. For those who do know me... I mean every word!) :eyebrow:

We love you Jim chaotic humor and all :wink:

You are so bad :shocked2:

But yes a May Meet and Greet at BHB would be a blast :eyebrow: hint hint and slander away my friends :blinking:

Hello guys,

I am not going to be able to make it. Something with my tennis lessons came up and I won't make it. I am sorry and I will see you next time.

CC

Next time Carlos :wink: go make some money :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom