Medical O2 regulator to DIN adapter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are having O2 deco tank you should probably be closer to 2400psi (or less) in the tank due to issues with scuba regs. O2 reg I have is 100% O2 compatible for pressures up to 2400psi. (Many people forget to read the details in the reg and many manufacturers leave that important info out I guess.)

If one has an adapter for scuba tank to medical regulator and the dive is with 100% O2 deco chances are that at least some of that O2 gas is still available from various members of the dive team.

DiveRite 100% O2 reg is good up to 3000 psi. I have a couple Mares M12's that came from the factory ready for 100% O2 that I believ are good to 3000 also. I need to double check the latter, didn't notice any psi restrictions in the manual but will double check.

DiveRite 100% O2 reg is good up to 3000 psi. I have a couple Mares M12's that came from the factory ready for 100% O2 that I believ are good to 3000 also. I need to double check the latter, didn't notice any psi restrictions in the manual but will double check.

I couldn't find any data on DR site supporting that they officially support 100% O2 up to 3000psi. Could you point it where?

(I was on Edge/Hog thread where it was mentioned that 100% up to 2400psi and 80% at 3000psi for Hog regs.)

I saw that info. But NOWHERE it says DR officially supports 100% O2 at 3000psi.

Does this not count???

Using oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes that are today industry standard, our Oxygen Regulator is suitable for oxygen use at gas pressures up to 3000 psi. **

The differences between 2000psi and 3000psi are not particularly relevant for a reg anyway. Worry about the valve. Scuba valves are seriously underdesigned when it comes to O2. Way too fast opening, way too many dead ends and contortions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom