May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hand feeding wild animals who could harbor rabies and other diseases. :thumb:

They are cute, but pitching food works well. I pitch when I feed treats to the Doberman next door or the Pitbull on the other fence.

I should be getting off the ferry in two weeks now. :cool:

Verizon long ago killed the old Nationwide Plus Mexico plan I used to enjoy on trips, but I added their new $30 feature than does allow 250 minutes of calling while I am there. I can send 250 free texts sent with unlimited free receiving texts. Picture texts would go against the 250 Mb of included data. That'll come in handy, especially if an emergency arises. Rare, but good to prepare - just in case. I added Skype's Unlimited US & Canada calling plan so I can call home for free from my computer if I need to. Just need to be sure and cancel both on return.

I do get confused on when to use how many digits dialing from my cell? It looks like I can dial 7 digits or 10 digits locally, but use 01 then 10 digits calling to another town in Mexico, or use 001 plus 10 digits calling the US? I'll have to store Mexican numbers both ways under names I suppose. The Spanish recordings I get are no help at all to me.

I usually only use the phone as a alarm clock. I tried that on airplane mode while I was at Big Bend with no reception, but that didn't work.

Well Gordon you are on Isla time now! Enjoy your stay and happy diving! From your Minnesota Crystal Flavola fan.

Gaffer

Just curious if anyone is planning any meet ups over the next week? I do not know Cozumel to well myself but I am up for meeting anyone for a bite to eat or a drink between the 20th and 26th. There probably will not be a lot of Patriots fans down there so if you see a guy in a Patriots shirt or hat try saying hi. Worse that could happen is it would not be me.:)

Don

Haven't heard of anyone planning a meetup this week. Why not just proclaim one? I'm game...

Haven't heard of anyone planning a meetup this week. Why not just proclaim one? I'm game...
I have only been to Cozumel once so I am not sure what would be a good place to meet up. I will be at Kelly's pub on Saturday though to watch the UFC fight and I will wear a patriots ball cap. I need to get myself a Scubaboard t-shirt!

Sounds like a winner!

Back
Top Bottom