May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbjclj - April 14 - May 14, Casa Mexicana & Park Royal - Tres Pelicanos & Living Underwater

H2ODoc - April 26 - May 5, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

iluvcozumel, DM Janell– April 30 – May 9, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

Sharky60 and Mrs. Sharky - April 30 - May 12, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

cobra269 - May 2-30, Residencias Reef Condo - Dive with Martin

caseybird – May 4-11, Fiesta - Aldora

imoto + wife - May 7-14, Iberostar – Dressel

jomcclain - May 9-16, El Cid - Aldora

cj76 - May 9 - ?, El Cozumelino – Aldora

underachiever (Randy and Angie) May 10 - 17 Los Alcatraces (diving?)

Sideways, Loree – May 11-24, Casa Mexicana - Liquid Blue Divers

CVChief, Susanita+2 May 12-23, Casa De Jefe - Scuba With Alison

richhagelin May 12-18 Casa Mexicana Living Underwater

Thomthumb +1 May 12-19 Hotel Cozumel Dive Paradise

Fistgar + friends – May 14-19, Secrets Aura - ?

scubatree + hubby – May 14-24, Hotel Cozumel Resort - Scuba With Alison

mstevens May 15-25 Casa Suzana Deep Blue

Carlos Danger ~May 15-31 ? ?

ggunn +5 or 7 - May 16-27, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

marcus8 - May 16-23, Suites Bahia - BlueXTSea

captnpat May 19-22 Sabor Dive with Alison

Mishtar May 20-27 Suites Bahia Tres Pelicanos

bennenrke - May 22-31, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

BrewingDiver - May 23-31, Blue Angel- Blue Angel

diverokc - May 23-June 7, Hotel Cozumel Resort and local friend - Dive paradise

rorhound - May 26 - June 4, Costa del Sol - Dive with Martin

Since we mostly don't know each other by sight, here's how I mark myself as a Scubaboarder on Cozumel. This is orange surveyor's tape that I use to flag my luggage, dive bags, carry on... even myself sometimes. If you see that flag, come up and introduce yourself, and if I see it I will do likewise.

Attachments

• flagging.JPG
    flagging.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 220
See you on 5/23 at BA. First boat dive of the trip 3 weeks from today!

We are thinking about making a last minute trip in the next couple of weeks. We are the drinkers more than divers. We love to dive with palancar. Last year we went and stayed at secrets the year before we stayed at occidental. Has anyone stayed at either of these this year? one better than other? we will drive to palancar if we dont stay where they are located.

We are thinking about making a last minute trip in the next couple of weeks. We are the drinkers more than divers. We love to dive with palancar. Last year we went and stayed at secrets the year before we stayed at occidental. Has anyone stayed at either of these this year? one better than other? we will drive to palancar if we dont stay where they are located.

Hmmm. Dive Palancar? Well, you really should get out more.....

No one really uses the SB calendar, do they? Good idea, under utilized.

I'll be there, May 27-June 3: Suites Colonial & Tres Pelicans.

It'd be nice to meet Ggunn and his crew at the airport if we could, but I arrive by ferry that evening after business in Cancun. :(

Jeez so we are leaving for the airport in like 7 hours and I realize I didn't even download the camera from the Feb trip. So, I will have to lightroom those pics later, but I pulled this short video for your enjoyment.

The pizotes of Cozumel or how to have the niece and nephew test whether they bite or not:

[youtubehq]g_MU7HQn3xI[/youtubehq]

Jeez so we are leaving for the airport in like 7 hours and I realize I didn't even download the camera from the Feb trip. So, I will have to lightroom those pics later, but I pulled this short video for your enjoyment.

The pizotes of Cozumel or how to have the niece and nephew test whether they bite or not:

[youtubehq]g_MU7HQn3xI[/youtubehq]
Are those wild coatis? I didn't know they lived on Cozumel. Where was that shot?

Are those wild coatis? I didn't know they lived on Cozumel. Where was that shot?

Shhh.... Gun, it's a secret. *whisper* go down to the car ferry and turn in the road across. on the left right before the entrance to the big parking lot where they line up for the ferry, you will see that concrete slope. Supposedly they only come out towards dusk. They love bananas. I almost got one in my suitcase. Maybe this time.....

---------- Post added May 11th, 2015 at 09:32 PM ----------

And my Mayan friend says I must call them Pizotes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom