May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New to diving wife and new to diving me going May 23 to May 30 - Staying at Secrets Aura, referral dives with Dive Palancar, not sure about the rest. Will probably stick with Dive Palancar for this trip.
Dive Palancar will do a good job for you. I dove with them and they are very attentive and safe. And you may get a discount since you are staying there. I am staying at the condo's right next to Aura (Residencias Reef) earlier in May and was going to use Dive Palancar again, but decided to try Dive with Martin this trip - many people on Scubaboard recommended them.

If you are an early bird Dive with Martin is a great choice. Pickup at the Aura pier is between 7:45 and 8 am each morning. Usually the first ones in the water and back having a beer and cleaning my gear by 11:30 am after a 2 tank dive. At least that is how it was my last 4 trips and hopefully this coming one.

Da' List...so far...

Cobra269 – Apr. 20-May9 - Residencias Reef Condos, Dive withMartin

Amoses - May 6-12 - Residencias Reef Condos - Dive withMartin

Yaml – May 16-25 – Fiesta Americana – Living Underwater

Sharky60 – May 17-27 – Blue Angel Resort (Casa Sharky) –Blue Angel dive op

Mcdougal – May 18-25 – Villa Princesa – no dive op given

Captnpat – May 18-23 – Sabor/Sunscape - ScubaByAlison

BrewingDiver- May 18-26 – Blue Angel Resort – Blue Angel dive op

Iluvcozumel – May 25-June 1 – Hotel Cozumel – BlueXTSea orAldora

Chs8084 – May 25-June 1 – Park Royal – no dive op yet

PhilaDallas – May 23-30 – Secrets Aura – Dive Palancar

¿Por que no?
Pelagicsal - January 12 - May 25 - Seaside Bungalow South - Aldora Divers
the beat goes on...

We will be there May 16-23 staying at Occidental Grand and diving with Palancar. We dove with them last year and they were great. Love that they are right there at the resort!

¿Por que no?
Pelagicsal - January 12 - May 25 - Seaside Bungalow South - Aldora Divers
the beat goes on...

Jan - May...that's just sick! :D

I'll update the list when I get back to the computer that has the .pdf of the list...

Jan - May...that's just sick! :D

image.jpg

May 4-11, staying at Casa del Mar, DiveWithMartin

We are bringing a friend along who has never been to Cozumel - should be fun!

and I just noticed that in 2 years of reading all the info on this board, this is my first actual post LOL

May 23-30 Park Royal Wife and two non divers..

May 4-11, staying at Casa del Mar, DiveWithMartin

Maybe we will get on the same boat - diving 7-12 with them. But I am staying at the other end of the island so may wind up on a different boat. I will look for you.

Back
Top Bottom