May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Five years sure flies by quickly. It was just May 18, 2011 when you posted "this was my first trip back to cozumel in 30 years" and that was less than 2 years ago.
meant last five trips - if its that important to you

Well we could always start at blue angel and then if people wanted they could go onto dinner-they could- i'm open for anything- I know pelagic by nature swears by la perlita lionfish.

How about the wed. the 29th.

Damn. Dont feed the trolls Mossman, its beneath someone who actually visits Cozumel and is helpful on here.

---------- Post added May 6th, 2013 at 07:04 PM ----------

Ill need something to do the night I arrive. I would be in for a drink or two at Blue Angel and jaunt La Perlita. That would kick start the trip off right.

Ok, put together a last minute trip. I'll be staying in town and diving with Aldora again. 5/11-5/18. If anyone wants to grab a drink, let me know.

Damn. Dont feed the trolls Mossman, its beneath someone who actually visits Cozumel and is helpful on here.

---------- Post added May 6th, 2013 at 07:04 PM ----------

Ill need something to do the night I arrive. I would be in for a drink or two at Blue Angel and jaunt La Perlita. That would kick start the trip off right.
Sorry you had to see that, nashwl! Unfortunately I won't be there until June but I'd otherwise buy you a drink to get your trip started off right. May I suggest a cocktail on the plane?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

An unnecessary, hostile, and completely over the top exchange was deleted. Please keep this thread to its purpose and spirit of friendly cooperation.

I have a 0600 flight and will be in Mexico by 1030, a little early for a beverage. However, my plan is to be in Cozumel by 1300, and the first thing im doing is a header into the ocean followed by a cold brew. Ohh, I can already taste the salt!

Back
Top Bottom