May 7 and 8 CSSP Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What fun, I am assuming that everyone is meeting by the air station on the 7th and 8th. No I cannot miss this action now. Time to get wet.

Bruce

Firefyter:
LOL.....you got that right. Should make for some good pics when they start swarming :D

Naw, pics wouldn't do justice, I'll bring my video camera!
America's Funniest Home Videos here I come! :wink:

Foo:
Firegoddess,

Glad to have you onboard, but I do think you might want to reconsider wearing the beanie... the perch will have a field day on your earlobes if you don't. Trust me.

Foo

Listen to Foo. I saw a diver get out of CSSP last weekend with blood running down his chin and neck from where a Perchana had gone after his lower lip. Those fish must not have had much chow over winter; they are h-u-n-g-r-y. My good friend had his arm thrashed by another perch there last year, and they will definetly try to remove anything from you that they think they can get away with. Mean.

They told you that the water temp would be near 70?!? Maybe down to a foot or so, but beneath that expect the water to be in the low 60s, dropping to near 50 degrees at the bottom. This is not a warm lake to dive, even in high summer, when you can almost literally bounce off of the thermoclines. Spring fed, ya know...

Remember to try and keep your buddy between you and the circling sharks, um, perch... ;0) Actually, aside from a few offenders, they are nice fishes to swim with.

Alright, it's official. Lukie's gonna get his butt kicked for starting this whole beanie/pirhana thing in the first place...

:whack:

Spamsonite:
Listen to Foo. I saw a diver get out of CSSP last weekend with blood running down his chin and neck from where a Perchana had gone after his lower lip. Those fish must not have had much chow over winter; they are h-u-n-g-r-y. My good friend had his arm thrashed by another perch there last year, and they will definetly try to remove anything from you that they think they can get away with. Mean.

They told you that the water temp would be near 70?!? Maybe down to a foot or so, but beneath that expect the water to be in the low 60s, dropping to near 50 degrees at the bottom. This is not a warm lake to dive, even in high summer, when you can almost literally bounce off of the thermoclines. Spring fed, ya know...

Remember to try and keep your buddy between you and the circling sharks, um, perch... ;0) Actually, aside from a few offenders, they are nice fishes to swim with.

Hey Spamsonite! Where are our pics? I wanna see the one I took of you, it looked really good on that teeny weeny screen on the back of the camera...

Foo

Foo:
I dunno, Lukie... but I think I LIKE this girl!

Welcome to the Swamp, Firegoddess!

Foo

Its okay Foo I knwo I loves this one. I will do my best to keep her around for a long while.

I do hope that she will not have any of these expeirences but only time will tell.

Spamsonite:

Lukiedukie:
I do hope that she will not have any of these expeirences but only time will tell.

Yes, I will freeze my tiny little butt off. I'm ALWAYS freezing my tiny little butt off!!! But I repeat for the last time, I'm NOT going to become part of the perch-ana menu! If Luke keeps it up, I'll feed him to the perch-ana.

:bash: :maniac: :yelling: :mooner:

Lukiedukie:
Its okay Foo I knwo I loves this one. I will do my best to keep her around for a long while.

It's a good thing, 'cuz I'm not letting you go anywhere anytime soon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom