May 7 and 8 CSSP Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking highly unlikely for me right now, I'm afraid. This stupid cough won't go away and it looks like I'm headed to the doctor (yet again) for more antibiotics tomorrow. I'll catch up with you guys someday.....it just won't be this weekend. :116:

Ken, you gotta get WELL, hon! Dang, you've had it, haven't you? Hope they get you figured out and you're soon diving again.

Foo

ScubaTexan:
Looking highly unlikely for me right now, I'm afraid. This stupid cough won't go away and it looks like I'm headed to the doctor (yet again) for more antibiotics tomorrow. I'll catch up with you guys someday.....it just won't be this weekend. :116:

Get better. We will dive together soon enough.

ScubaTexan:

Get well soon. Don't worry, you won't miss much. Just a tiny little blue person with red hair freezing to death...

I'm doing my best to whine about it being Mother's Day, so I should be able to go diving. Last Mother's Day was my first trip out to CSSP, I think I should make it a tradition. Can't think of too many better ways to spend the day.

Unless...maybe he's got a surprise trip to Cozumel planned for Sunday??? Because I'm such a terrific mom?

I AM the eternal optimist.

Foo

Foo:
I'm doing my best to whine about it being Mother's Day, so I should be able to go diving. Last Mother's Day was my first trip out to CSSP, I think I should make it a tradition. Can't think of too many better ways to spend the day.

Unless...maybe he's got a surprise trip to Cozumel planned for Sunday??? Because I'm such a terrific mom?

I AM the eternal optimist.

Foo

Hmm...Cozumel for Mothers Day. That would be great, but terrific mom? I think my teenage (GROUNDED!) son may argue that point right about now...

Firegoddess:
Get well soon. Don't worry, you won't miss much. Just a tiny little blue person with red hair freezing to death...

Don't forget the bloody ears....LOL :11:

that's what I'm wondering... what ever happened... beanie or no beanie...

Well, I can tell you that she did NOT wear the beanie.

Back
Top Bottom