May 7 and 8 CSSP Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukie, you should just come down to Travis with me those days and do your check out with our class. CSSP is probably better for training dives though, much better vis.

Chris if we where doing the dives on seperate weekends I would say I am all for it.

And I might be introuble it turns out she hsa been reading this thread. She does not want to wear her benie.

Lukiedukie:
Hey Detonate do not let her in the water with out her benie and gloves on. She was freezeing in the pool at Scuba Toys!!!!!!!! If you can accomplish that feat I will have a six pack of corona on ice with your name on it waiting for you
Yeah, you can kiss my butt. I'm not wearing that stupid beanie. Too bad these guys won't be getting their beer...

lukie, lukie, lukie

buddy i think you got the virtual slap for that one, ouch.

as for diving as much as i would love to join you that weekend to dive but i have finals that next week and i need the time to study as im graduating this semester and trying to finish my EMT-B at the same time so my free time for right now is toast so maybe after friday the 13th i will be able to but not till then.

Tooth

Firegoddess,

Glad to have you onboard, but I do think you might want to reconsider wearing the beanie... the perch will have a field day on your earlobes if you don't. Trust me.

Foo

Lukiedukie:
You know you want to be there! You know you can here your gear talking to you. Your mask is calling you name and your fins are chanting CSSP CSSP CSSP CSSP CSSP. I do hope you make it Truck Driver it was nice meeting you and you wife at Joes Crab Shack it would be great to see you out there. So come on lets all go get wet together

Hehehe, I'm gonna try, but I kinda forgot about that Sunday as being Mudders Day.
Oops! Rut-row!
Lemme work on that one and I'll get back to ya...................

Oh, and let her dive without the beanie! She'll learn :wink:

The water at Clear Springs is pretty warm right now.

My whole class brought Hoods and Gloves last week. They all wore them on dive 1, and then I never saw them again.

It's borderline 3mm weather!

Scubatooth:
lukie, lukie, lukie

buddy i think you got the virtual slap for that one, ouch.

as for diving as much as i would love to join you that weekend to dive but i have finals that next week and i need the time to study as im graduating this semester and trying to finish my EMT-B at the same time so my free time for right now is toast so maybe after friday the 13th i will be able to but not till then.

Tooth

Tooth after you ace your EMT-B you tell me when and where. Chances are "we" will be there.

Detonate:
The water at Clear Springs is pretty warm right now.

My whole class brought Hoods and Gloves last week. They all wore them on dive 1, and then I never saw them again.

It's borderline 3mm weather!

Thats great news I will make sure she knows that but I still insist she at least brings it with her in her BCD pocket. Yes I am old Mother Hen!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom