May 7 and 8 CSSP Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
Thats great news I will make sure she knows that but I still insist she at least brings it with her in her BCD pocket. Yes I am old Mother Hen!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not wearing it. No, I don't care about my earlobes. They're small and buried in my long hair, anyway. And you're a big bully.

:1poke:

Firegoddess:
No, I'm not wearing it. No, I don't care about my earlobes. They're small and buried in my long hair, anyway. And you're a big bully.

:1poke:

That's right, don't let him pick on you like that. I bet the bloody ears will barely show if your hair is long and red.... Besides, it's been almost a year since we've seen a perch tugging on somebody's ear...LOL.

Firefyter:
That's right, don't let him pick on you like that. I bet the bloody ears will barely show if your hair is long and red.... Besides, it's been almost a year since we've seen a perch tugging on somebody's ear...LOL.

I may show up now just to watch the perch snack. This will be better than Cheese-wiz.

Bruce

TxWingnut:
I may show up now just to watch the perch snack. This will be better than Cheese-wiz.

Bruce

LOL.....you got that right. Should make for some good pics when they start swarming :D

Firefyter:

I do not know what to say. except I am hurting from laughing so hard. It is up to her, all I will ask is for her to carry it with her.

Lukiedukie:
I do not know what to say. except I am hurting from laughing so hard. It is up to her, all I will ask is for her to carry it with her.

Might be hard to believe, but I actually do know exactly what I'm doing...

They teach women all sorts of things nowadays...

Firegoddess:
Might be hard to believe, but I actually do know exactly what I'm doing...

They teach women all sorts of things nowadays...

Oh this is going to be good, I may have to bring the video camera for this. Anyone for the over/under on when the beanie comes out?

:jaws:

Bruce

Bah! Don't let them scare you. The Texas Piranha aren't in biting mode yet.

Detonate:
Bah! Don't let them scare you. The Texas Piranha aren't in biting mode yet.

I'm no more worried about the piranha than I am Lukie. I'm more of a threat than any of them... :D

Firegoddess:
I'm more of a threat than any of them... :D

I dunno, Lukie... but I think I LIKE this girl!

Welcome to the Swamp, Firegoddess!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom