May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a list I have made so far of those who are "planning":) to "try" :) to be there:

denisegg
andy
ShagMan
panhandvr
BugMan
snepdiver
Mike_s
RocketMan
PHD?
MDB?
Brandy
Kayla?
KchFLA
saltydawg
Whitescubawolf

(This list taken from those who have responded so far to this post and from those in KchFLA's dinner thread that said they were planning to come)

Anyone else interested please feel free to speak up and add your name. Everyone is invited!!!:)

It is, of course a work weekend for me. I will remain just an occasional mystery poster with no face. Come to think of it, that might be the best thing.

Mike

How did my name get on the list?

Vortex's camping doesn't really get booked. They just kinda throw you further into the field. Vortex is ~ an hour from Destin and another hour back to St. Andrews, adds an extra hour driving time...

Last time I tried to stay at St. Andrew's there were no walk-on campsites, you had to wait in a line hoping someone who had reservations didn't show up. Which sucked.

So any suggestions BugMan?

I have a wagon, and my back seats fold down - I need no suggestions :wink: I'm flexible.

mike_s:
sounds more like the "Shag'in Wagon" to me... :rofl3:

Could be, not most women's first choice in location though :p

denisegg:
This is a list I have made so far of those who are "planning":) to "try" :) to be there:

denisegg
andy
ShagMan
panhandvr
BugMan
snepdiver
Mike_s
RocketMan
PHD?
MDB?
Brandy
Kayla?
KchFLA
saltydawg
Whitescubawolf
nitrox32
(This list taken from those who have responded so far to this post and from those in KchFLA's dinner thread that said they were planning to come)

Anyone else interested please feel free to speak up and add your name. Everyone is invited!!!:)
I would love to come and meet fellow SBers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom