May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRANDY:
I dont like the idea:14:

Sweetheart, I KNOW you must have gotten toooo much sun yesterday, so I'm gonna give you a "little" leeway here...but don't push it.....:D

BRANDY:
I dont like the idea:mooner:

Alright, how about this idea (I have to whisper it in your ear) :blinking: ...better?:wink:

If its cheaper, hell yeah.

Your link says they have group camping. What is that? Is there a common area for several campsites and a pavilion or such for cooking? Maybe we should get a head count and see who all wants to camp out and reserve something.

I have talked to KchFLA and she was planning a dinner at her house on May 19th for Scubaboarders in her area and asked her if she would like to join forces and make it part of this weekend. She has agreed and even though she knows how rowdy this bunch is she still plans to have it at her house. :)

So the plan thus far is:

Saturday, May 19th
Dive Destin Jetties
Dinner at KchFLA (we would all pitch in and bring potluck)
Camping at St. Andrews (if available)

Sunday, May 20th
Dive St. Andrews
Cook out? (Need suggestions on this)

mike_s:
If you're going to camp at St Andrews (or any other spot), make your reservations now, if they haven't already filled up.

Mike just checked St Andrews and as of right now there was only one spot left besides nonreservable walk-ons. So I guess accommodations for that night will have to be made by each one individually..

Another option would be camping at Vortex? I don't know how booked they are yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom