May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
:rofl3: :rofl3: generator LOL thats roughing it

Who has to rough it when you have servants to do your bidding..:D

snepdiver:
I work that Sat. I may be able to get in some diving on Sunday. I am willing to make a road trip for 1 day of diving. I like St. Andrews/PC jetties or Destin jetties myself. However, If I make a trip that far for only 1 day of diving I would like to get in 3 dives or more. Now that I FINALLY have my own tanks I will not be at the mercy of the dive shops.

There is no way you can switch out and be there on Saturday too?

denisegg:
There is no way you can switch out and be there on Saturday too?
That is a possibility but I have to wait for both of my co-workers to be here to discuss it. One of them is on vacation this week. The 2 weekends before I have a graduation to go to in Tuscaloosa and a wedding anniversary for my in-laws in Mobile.
(50 years). Amazing.

Denise,

I'll be coming down either Friday the 18th or early Saturday the 19th and camping at Vortex with a group from North AL. They plan to dive Vortex on the 19th and St. Andrews on the 20th. I plan to dive the Destin jetties on the 19th (and maybe Morrisons) and St Andrews on the 20th. I'm not interested in diving Vortex but want to socialize at night with the folks from North AL so that's why I'm camping at Vortex.

High tide on the 19th for Destin is at 12:15pm (11:10am @ St Andrews)
High tide on the 20th for St Andrews is at 12:07pm (1:12pm @ Destin)

Mike and his wife will be down the whole week staying in a condo...that wasn’t a secret was it Mike???

Hope to see some SB'ers that weekend...

Sounds great. I will probably try to make it both days. I'm not sure yet where I will be staying. I will probably wait and see what everyone else is planning on doing then make a decision.:)

So what kind of facilities does St Andrews have? Is it all campsites or do they have some cabins(such as with a/c):D ? With the tide times, how would it be to dive the Destin Jetties and then drive to St Andrews and camp out and dive there Sunday? We also need to know whether we want to have cookouts, where , when or eat out? Suggestions please....:)

BRANDY:
I dont like the idea.:eyebrow:

When I get through with you.....you won't only like it, you'll "love" it..:wink:

And you ruined yourself when you cooked that fish at Morrisons...you know you're going to have to cook me some more fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom