May 10 Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know the feeling... sometimes Saturday morning comes too soon :wink:. I still need to get out on a dive with more SB'ers. Yet to meet many of the infamous people here.

I know the feeling... sometimes Saturday morning comes too soon :wink:. I still need to get out on a dive with more SB'ers. Yet to meet many of the infamous people here.
I have to admit that a 10:00 start was pretty nice considering how far I live from Monterey. It made it more relaxing for me to get a late morning start.

The pizza was great, but my appetite would've been better If I'd had someone cuter than Dan to stare at across the table. :yuck:
What?! He didn't get all cleaned up and made up for you?

I would have liked to join you guys, but my buddy had made other plans to go to Santa Cruz. We had a nice lunch at a Mexican place.

Next time for sure -

The pizza was great, but my appetite would've been better If I'd had someone cuter than Dan to stare at across the table. :yuck:

No doubt on that one! :D

What?! He didn't get all cleaned up and made up for you?

Dan get cleaned up!?! Now that would be a SB miracle! :D

Yeah, yeah, well if you would've got your lazy behind out of bed, you would've seen how nice I clean up! :lotsalove:

Promises. Promises. Or is that a threat?!? :wink:

Want to dive Saturday then?

It is more like...:profile::yuck:

That was a low blow, but I can take handle you any day of the week buddy. A true gentleman wouldn't make fun of my weakness. Boy just thinking about that boat trip is making me feel sick. :help:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom