May 10 Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time on these dives. Saw my first ever seal while on a dive, that was awesome. I didn't realize just how playful these little guys are. Wish I had a camera (just ordered one and should be here this week!).

Only downside was that at end of dive #2, my fingers went completely numb and I couldn't undo the buckles on my fins...I made my buddy do it for me :D. But seeing the little seal made it all totally worth it.

This was a great opportunity to explore a new dive site. Thank you Dan for organizing this. And thanks Vlad for willing to buddy up with a beginner. I really am learning a lot from more experienced divers.

Nice photos! I am so happy to hear that everyone had a good time. Hopefully some of you all will be able to make it for the July 19th M&G at MacAbee! It'd be nice to meet some more diver friends .... not that there is anything wrong with the ones I've got! :D

Only downside was that at end of dive #2, my fingers went completely numb and I couldn't undo the buckles on my fins...I made my buddy do it for me :D.

Hey, that's what buddies for.
BTW have you seen the anchor? Now you can count it as a wreck dive too :14:

Dan, thanks for organizing this, great spot and interesting dives.

Exactly. Maybe she's looking for an afternoon crowd who shows up at the crack of noon. :lotsalove:

Sticks and stones Danno. I remember beating you and Dave to the Pier the other week. :p

And no, not trying to replace anyone - I :heart: all my SB Dive Buddies - but it never hurts to make more friends, right? And if those friends like to dive - all the better. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom