May 10 Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is more like...:profile::yuck:

That was a low blow, but I can take handle you any day of the week buddy. A true gentleman wouldn't make fun of my weakness. Boy just thinking about that boat trip is making me feel sick. :help:

Aww. :hugs:

in yeah, I don't 'take care' of Danno ... He does that all by himself!!! :)

Im a bit late to the party here...

Dan -Thanks again for putting this together! It was nice to meet you all! I had fun,sorry I couldnt stick around for dive 2..next time for sure!Nice site..I will have to put it on the list!

Tessa-who ever said Dan was a gentleman...? good luck to Merrill with her class!

I hope to see you all at Macabee,although I think a 10:00 start time for that site will not work so well?

Sarah-your a weenie..(just kidding) I hope to meet you next time..

Greg- Great first dive with you..your enthusiasm was contagious! You are welcome to join up with me anytime..Ill shoot you a pm with info.

Thanks again to all...

Drew

Dannobee, thanks for organizing the Coral Street M&G dive last Saturday. It saved my weekend. I had originally planned to do a night diver specialty, but it was canceled for alleged bad conditions. Here’s a video of our dives: Vis: 20-25 feet, Water temp: 50F, Surface: lake-like.

YouTube - Coral Street Monterey Diving

It was great to meet and dive with Drew, Tessa, Katherine and Devin.

All the best,
Greg

Last edited:
Greg,

Thank you, that was GREAT! I felt like I was there again. I even felt a bit queasy from the surge :D, like I did trying to take photos on that day. I really enjoyed the video, what were you using? I have video on my camera, but I've never used it underwater.

It was a lot of fun, and nice meeting you. I will definitely try to meet up on the next one.

Tessa

I use a Canon 870IS with an 8G card (~1hr @ 640x480). I like it because it has a wide angle lens.

I also use a auto-magic filter. It helps correct the excessive blues underwater M A G I C - F I L T E R S The down side of the filter is that top-side images look like they're taken post-nuclear attack. The same company makes a green correcting filter which may be better for Monterey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom