May 1-2 Weekend: Official Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee I didn't know I pissed you off... I thought you went green all by yourself!

not all by myself... the 4-6 footers and Marvel chain smoking were a great help!

:wink:

Hey - from what I read, nobodys breakfast was wasted... it was used to chum the water and entice even more fish to be present for those who did dive thus it was enjoyed by more than one species predigestion! Thats efficient use of essential nutrients if you ask me!

Sounds like the diving was great even though the seas were not totally cooperative. :)

BIGSAGE136:
we hit Key West.
Inquiring minds want to know (you can guess who), what else did you "hit" ?

The thumb is definetly up on Neptunes by the way. Good call there!
Only the thumb????? :wink:

It was great meeting you too Oliver. Hope you get better weather for the Grove. One more thing about the Neptune's Hideaway, when Angie and I stayed there, we met up with one of NASA's former astronauts who stays at the Hideaway every quarter or there abouts.

Well, guys- time for me to chime in & tell you all thanks for a great time, too. I spent today watching the Air & Sea show & haven't had a moment to get to the board. Glad I pulled up on my dive- I don't regret it at all but I'm also glad that I got to spend some time getting to know you all- Jenny, of course I've known since I started diving & I've had the pleasure of diving with Grier before ( I'll dive with you anytime bud!) but to put some faces with the names- Andy, Oliver, Angie, Rick, the "captain" & his lovely wife- was an absolute pleasure!! special thanks to Rick and Angie for putting it all together for us- I've gone out with Brian before & should have been as smart as they were about listening to him!! Next week I'll be back out with him in a suit that doesn't give me "fits" & I'm sure it will be awesome, but if Brian shows the least bit of reluctance.....:wink:

Marvel:
Well, guys- time for me to chime in & tell you all thanks for a great time, too. I spent today watching the Air & Sea show & haven't had a moment to get to the board. Glad I pulled up on my dive- I don't regret it at all but I'm also glad that I got to spend some time getting to know you all- Jenny, of course I've known since I started diving & I've had the pleasure of diving with Grier before ( I'll dive with you anytime bud!) but to put some faces with the names- Andy, Oliver, Angie, Rick, the "captain" & his lovely wife- was an absolute pleasure!! special thanks to Rick and Angie for putting it all together for us- I've gone out with Brian before & should have been as smart as they were about listening to him!! Next week I'll be back out with him in a suit that doesn't give me "fits" & I'm sure it will be awesome, but if Brian shows the least bit of reluctance.....:wink:
It's always better if the suit fits instead of gives you fits. LOL

Good luck!

Scubaguy62:
Inquiring minds want to know (you can guess who), what else did you "hit" ?

Only the thumb????? :wink:

It was great meeting you too Oliver. Hope you get better weather for the Grove. One more thing about the Neptune's Hideaway, when Angie and I stayed there, we met up with one of NASA's former astronauts who stays at the Hideaway every quarter or there abouts.

On the hit...GUESS!!...And on Neptunes...3 diplomat tags and I ran into a slew of compass and squares...had an absolute blast

Great photos! Especially the one of H2Andy! (Remember, we're laughing with you, not laughing at you - Riiiiight!) I've been there so many times...

I guess I'm going to have to invest in a camera now - it's really great to see the digitals so soon after the trip.

Best wishes to all as we begin the descent into a week of work,
Grier

What a visual, eh?

I've been trying to forget it for ten years...

Still, it does make nice breakfast conversation.

-G

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom