maximus Ok to use with 40%EANx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As always , I quote what is out of the Shewood assembly & maintenance guide and am told I am wrong, there is a reason why Sherwood has this policy.

i will now today or tomarro when i take them to get serviced. i cant beat 100$ for that and a bcd

Diver0001:
Love those picutures....you have the table in focus and the reg blurry on every one of them. :05:

It's not a Maximus. I'm not sure what it is but I'm sure it's not a Maximus. I *think* it might be a Brut.

R..

It's a Maximus, the very first Maximus circa 1990-92 (I think that’s when I bought mine) ...for those of us who have been diving a couple decades or more; this is the SRB3600...Just look at my avatar or picture and you will see one. Go to this link for the parts manual…

http://www.rmiscuba.com/manuals/sherwoodmanuals.htm

You can still buy the purge button accent pieces; they come in orange, yellow, red, blue, pink, and purple…yes…I have every color…LOL

I noticed your from Chicago...that regulator is perfect for are diving conditions...hope this helps!

Poseidon8118:
It's is a Maximus, the very first Maximus circa 1990-92 (I think that’s when I bought mine) ...for those of us who have been diving a couple decades or more; this is the SRB3600...Just look at my avatar or picture you will see one. Go to this link for the parts manual…

You can still buy the purge button accent pieces; they come in orange, yellow, red, blue, pink, and purple…yes…I have every color…LOL

I noticed your from Chicago...that regulator is perfect for are diving conditions...hope this helps!

Well I'll be darned. You learn something every day.

R..

Poseidon8118:
It's is a Maximus, the very first Maximus circa 1990-92 (I think that’s when I bought mine) ...for those of us who have been diving a couple decades or more; this is the SRB3600...Just look at my avatar or picture you will see one. Go to this link for the parts manual…

thank you..... i now what model it is and the service for it now.
thanks

Diver0001:
Well I'll be darned. You learn something every day.

R..

I learn 3 to 5 new things every day...I wish it could remember them...LOL

I have Scuba Emporium in Orland Park do my servicing, and parts are always easy to come by...Have fun and stay safe...hope to see you around the quarries and lakes caveman...

One more thing if your wondering about the inhalation control knob…the one you have is an older model…the one in my avatar and picture is the newer control knob...they do however work the same…

SCUBA-J:
As always , I quote what is out of the Shewood assembly & maintenance guide and am told I am wrong, there is a reason why Sherwood has this policy.

I think Scuba-J has a point here. Our 1999 models show Buna-N in the 'stock' first stage parts list - so I imagine an older model likely has similar components, and I doubt it has Christolube - it certainly wouldn't hurt anything for it to have a good cleaning, current Sherwood EAN compatible elastomers, and Christolube installed when you have it serviced.

Let us know what your service tech has to say after you take it in.

My error -- I had thought you meant the Maximus was new, just bought a year ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom