Matt "The Aquaman" Johnston in Florida Keys next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey All,

We're bringing Matt "The Aquaman" Johnston down to the Keys next week, Jan 10th - 17th. The History of Diving Museum has immortalized Matt by created an exhibit marking his historic dive with us in Nov 2006. Matt has never seen this exhibit.

Next week will be Matt's 33rd birthday and we are celebrating it by having a birthday party for him.

UPDATE on birthday party.

Matt's Birthday party will be Jan 12th at the History of Diving Museum in Islamorada starting at 6PM
They are charging $45 per person if you are not a museum member and free if you are.

This is a rare event that someone who is displayed in the museum is actually going to be there.

We also have several other activities planned thru the week which include a sunset cruise and a trip down to Key West to visit Mel Fishers museum and of course a few of Matt's favorite restaurants. Exact dates TBD.

I would encourage you if you have not met Matt and will be in the Keys next week to please make some time. For those of you who know Matt, I'm sure he'd love to see you.

Please feel free to contact me or my shop for information on where Matt will be.

Good Diving,

Last edited:
HEy Capt

Kevin from nj here
I tried to send you a pm but it says your not acepting pms anymore, just wondering if you ever sent that stuff out to me
!!

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom