Matching my backup computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. Last real diving was Jan in the Cenotes. Was supposed to go to Indonesia in April; cancelled. Was supposed to dive every other week in an Aquarium, as a volunteer; last dive there in early March, not again until at least June. Was supposed to go to Dominica for two weeks in June; cancelled. Next trip might be BHB in early August, if possible. Two weeks scheduled in Bonaire in late August; we'll see. Slack year. And you can get off my lawn too, for asking! :)
We're in the same boat, or lack thereof :). We were to go to Bonaire April 3-17, we'll reschedule that to the fall sometime. I have a trip to Malpelo June 19-29, it will most certainly be cancelled and won't be able to do it until 2021, that makes me very sad. I may be able to get back down to Florida sometime in May, a few of the operators are talking about opening early May.

I may be able to get back down to Florida sometime in May, a few of the operators are talking about opening early May.
JDC just announced boats starting May 1, if allowed.

Yes, I got their email also. It the orders are lifted, I think most of the operators will try to open. I use a half dozen in Boynton Beach, West Palm, and Jupiter.
Which are your favorites, and why? Always looking for a little monotony-breaker on my BHB trips.

My bad dad, I hit the reply button. I was multitasking and near narcoleptic from carb crash after two big ole bowls of chocolate lucky charms after work. Took a nap and now I'll behave.
On a diving related tangent, there was 50' vis reported in 100' to 120' from a pre grouper season scout trip. More reports of similar.
I think there are still charters going here, and a lot of private boats.
Saw 8 boats casting to a pod of cobia just of the beach today while I was working.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom