Matching my backup computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

60' 52 min. 70' 39 mi . 80' 31 min. 90' 24 min 100' 19 min
110' 13 min 120' 10 min 130' 9min
Why are your times so different from the ones in the link in post #10?
upload_2020-4-21_16-18-27.png

Thanks @100days-a-year

I found this spreadsheet that I constructed about 2 years ago. I can't remember where the Edge NDLs came from, it might have been a manual. They are all the same or within a minute of the times you supplied.
upload_2020-4-21_16-50-16.png

@100days-a-year is the Orca Edge, yours are the SOS Automatic Decompression Meter
His post with those numbers referenced your response to my original post. The ORCA EDGE had not been mentioned yet.
I agree, he is quoting EDGE numbers. I have no idea why he referenced your post.

His post with those numbers referenced your response to my original post. The ORCA EDGE had not been mentioned yet.
I agree, he is quoting EDGE numbers. I have no idea why he referenced your post.
I asked him about the Edge and Skinny Dipper in post #7 and he responded to me. I knew what he was giving me, as it was my conversation, you did not. Matching my backup computer?

I asked him about the Edge and Skinny Dipper in post #7 and he responded to me. I knew what he was giving me, as it was my conversation, you did not. Matching my backup computer?
The whole point of quoting someone in a thread is to indicate to what/whom you responding.
Responding to a post other than the one you are quoting is just confusing.
Grump grump. He can get off my lawn.

The whole point of quoting someone in a thread is to indicate to what/whom you responding.
Responding to a post other than the one you are quoting is just confusing.
Grump grump. He can get off my lawn.
Too much time indoors for all of us. I haven't been diving for 46 days, how about you :)?

Too much time indoors for all of us. I haven't been diving for 46 days, how about you :)?
Nope. Last real diving was Jan in the Cenotes. Was supposed to go to Indonesia in April; cancelled. Was supposed to dive every other week in an Aquarium, as a volunteer; last dive there in early March, not again until at least June. Was supposed to go to Dominica for two weeks in June; cancelled. Next trip might be BHB in early August, if possible. Two weeks scheduled in Bonaire in late August; we'll see. Slack year. And you can get off my lawn too, for asking! :)

Back
Top Bottom