Mass confusion about computers????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree and I hope we can now get back on topic. The value of learning tables is a worthwhile topic but it isn't this topic. I suspect the OP has gotten most of what he was looking for from this thread but it might help if he let us know what his current takeaways are from it and what else he is still mulling over. It has been a good thread for the most part.

Wow and wow and even more wow, I don't think that the OP thought or intended for his post to go this route at all.
If it were me, I'd be asking the mods to consider splitting the thread.

That's a lot of work for what it would be worth in this case but you can always ask.

If it were me, I'd be asking the mods to consider splitting the thread.

I was thinking the same. Let me start another one so that we do not hijack the OPs discussion :)

They ride the maximum NDL’s right to the edge of mandatory deco. This is an inherent problem with a device that can compute and recompute every few seconds to maximize bottom time when given to someone with no basic understanding of saturation and deco.

My pet peeve is they might read it on the Internet that it's OK to do as long as they buy a computer that computes them longer NDLs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom