Marthas July 21-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utdivermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,

I have been having a crazy summer of travel, but am in Nashville for the weekend, and was thinking about going out to Martha's this Saturday or Sunday. Anyone going to be out there? I am pretty flexible as to times, just thought it would be a good time to get a few dives in and flush out my gear completely from last weeks liveaboard. Any takers?

-Matt

Matt, let me check with the boss. I know Saturdays reserved for the Grandaughter but Sunday might be doable.

I'll pm you my cell number later if it looks promising.
Mike

Hi,

What is needed to dive Marthas? I dove there back in 1999, I am waiting on a replacement C Card any day now, I figure they want to see that, and how much is the entrance fee, when I was there last there were no air fills there, do they have them now? If not where is the closest dive shop? Thanks, James PS I have about 225 dives about but do not have a log book to show, now keeping them online the past 30 dives or so anyways. Do they look at logbooks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom