Marquesas and Tortugas Trip May 2nd-5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatMyGreen

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
We have 4 more spots to fill on a trip to the Marquesas and Tortugas aboard the Playmate in a few weeks. This is a liveaboard charter leaving from Key West. You go to sleep on the boat Sunday night and wake up in the Marquesas. Cost is $1050 and includes the gourmet meals and nitrox all day everyday. Divers must have nitrox and advance certs as well as carry signal horns and safety sausages. Dive schedule is 6 dives per day Monday and Tuesday and 3 on Wednesday. The 7 of us signed up are avid spearos and will be shooting and eating our dinner on this trip, if you are not a spearo you are more than welcome to join us and just site see on these reefs. Give me a call on my cell 850-624-2084 or shoot me an email, captpat@panamacitydivecharters.com if you want to join us.
I am most excited by the menu selection.

Breakfast

All breakfasts include orange juice, coffee, potatoes or grits, meat, fresh fruit and muffins, biscuits, bagels, Cinnabuns, or Danish

* Mexican breakfast burritos, potatoes or hashbrowns
* Scrambled eggs topped with cheddar cheese, bacon
* French toast, sausage links, hot buttered apples
* Western omelets, hash browns or potatoes
* Pancakes, eggs and bacon
* Chef�s quiche or strata, English muffins
* Southern scrambled eggs, grits and biscuits with sausage gravy

Lunch

* Baja fish tacos, seasoned pintos or black beans, guacamole, fresh salsa and tortilla chips
* Fried chicken, home made potato salad, baked beans or coleslaw, rolls
* Cuban pulled pork sandwiches, seasoned black beans and yellow rice, fresh salsa and tortilla chips
* Gyros in pita bread, cucumber feta salad, pita and home made hummus
* Triple decker Clubs, potato salad or cole slaw, chips and pickles
* Italian subs, tortellini salad, chips and pickles
* Curried or traditional tuna or chicken salad on pita, cole slaw or bean salad, chips and pickles
* Grilled fish sandwiches, potato or pasta salad, chips and pickle

Dinner

Dinner includes salad and dessert �we will pair the appropriate accompaniments for you

* Italian feast of stuffed shells, homemade meatballs, angel hair pasta, chef�s Marinara, vegetable medley, garlic cheese knots, Caesar salad
* Thai chicken medley in coconut milk, steamed rice, stir-fried vegetables. Asian mixed greens with peanut dressing, sesame breadsticks
* Chicken or fish Picata, risotto, zucchini romano, garlic toasts, motz & tomato basil salad with garlic oil
* Lasagna, herbed squash medley, garlic bread, Caesar salad
* Fennel encrusted fish with lemon tarragon cream, green beans, wild rice, Arugula and goat cheese salad
* Stuffed shells and home made meatballs, angel hair pasta with marinara, vegetable medley, garlic rolls, Caesar salad

Desserts:

* Bill�s Double Chocolate Cake with vanilla ice cream
* Rum Cake with buttery spiced rum glaze
* Key Lime Pie topped with whipped cream
* Bread pudding with bourbon sauce and vanilla ice cream
* Key Lime Cake with fresh fruits and whipped cream
* Cheesecake with fresh strawberries

Hors d'oeuvres

* Smoked fish dip with crackers (our own recipe and a favorite among the Clients!)
* Hot spinach and artichoke dip with breads
* Mussels with Baguette (white and red sauces)
* Fish-bites (when available and seas permitting)
* Crab/seafood Quesadillas
* Loaded Nachos platter, guacamole and salsa
* Bruchetta
* Hawaiian skewer kabobs

We will be carpooling from Panama City which is why I have posted this in this section. Plus I think it would be a better trip if its people that may be diving together again down the road instead of randoms from all over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom