Marine park fee increase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought mine through the website on Dec 18. Process was quick and smooth, took about two minutes (and most of that was me slowly interpreting Spanish to English.)
What browser did you use?

Certainly not working right now.

I have tried for the last 3-4 days with the same result you had (Server error after clicking Buy). I tried finding an android app but it may not exist. There was one for iphone. I did not switch my Google play store from US as switching back may have it's problems (limited # of changes per time period I understand). One dive op here tried doing this for all their customers (signing them up via the website) but they had the same failure.

They had maintenance on the Website last weekend. Looks like they introduced a bug. I tried again via wifi only and cell only from the website directly, my android and my iphone.
Thank you for the confirmation.

I can log in and see my passport, but it does not show my photo. Fortunately, I saved a copy before the site went sour.

Today I tried IE and Chrome and can't get as far as I did last week. Will try later or get motivated to go down to their office.

All the more reason to buy a year's pass to the Mexican National Parks which includes Cozumel's marine park.

Pasaporte para la Conservación CONANP

$383 MNP for a year from the date of purchase. At current exchange rates that's about $18 US.

It was not $383 for the year, it was $750 but is now $1500mxn so about $75usd as of January 1. This was just confirmed with the marine park, but the system is down right now

It was not $383 for the year, it was $750 but is now $1500mxn so about $75usd as of January 1. This was just confirmed with the marine park, but the system is down right now
I got mine for 383 pesos or about $20 USD, and it says good for a year, but now I am hearing that it won't work?

Back
Top Bottom