mares volo power fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafrog5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all, I have a set of the volo power fins (which I do like) and it seems that where the rubber meets the blades at the tip of the fins is begining to seperate, I was wondering if the was any type of rubber cement or glue type of thing that can be used to prevent this from getting worse as good fins are not cheap

cheers!

Hey all, I have a set of the volo power fins (which I do like) and it seems that where the rubber meets the blades at the tip of the fins is begining to seperate, I was wondering if the was any type of rubber cement or glue type of thing that can be used to prevent this from getting worse as good fins are not cheap

cheers!

They really shouldn't be doing that; it sounds like a defective pair. Try taking them back to where you bought them so they can send them back to Mares.

I had a similar thing happen with my Dacor Tigers once upon a time. My LDS sent them back to Dacor (now Mares) because they were part of a re-call. I wound up with a new set of fins.

However, I've been diving my Mares Volos for about 6 years now, with no problems. I love 'em!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom