Mares Vector 1000 BCD, black, Original old version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt22

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everybody.
Since today I am a member of Scuba Board so very new to this but hope somebody can help me out with the following.
For about 12 to 13 years I have been working in SEA as an Insteructor, 10 of those years I have been using a Mares Vector 1000 BCD, the original black one without intergrated weights. I absolutely loved that BCD but after about 4000 dives it gave up on me. I have been trying different BCD's since but none were as comfortable and or as familliar as my Mares Vector 1000.
I have been looking all over the web to find that same BCD that I bought 10 years ago but have not succeeded so far.
If anybody knows where I could find that BCD size medium , please get back to me and let me know where. Mayby somebody reading this post has one for sale. Any advice, recommendations where to find this fantastic old school BCD would be very much appreciated.
Matt

Back
Top Bottom