Mares M1 RGBM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had to think about it - I mistyped. I BELIEVE I'm on my third set, but it could be my fourth. So technically, it would only be two changes.

Regardless - anyone want to buy a barely used M1?

Let me say that I do a lot of night diving in the winter (after work in the Pacific Northwest where it gets dark at 5:00 pm) so I use the backlight function quite a bit which, in turn, tends to wear down the battaries.

I do use the wrist mount and have had an ascent warning adjusting my hood or raising my hand to let a little air into my dry glove!

The battary issue is kind of secondary with this computer, it takes AAAs sothey are cheap and easy to find/replace. What worries me is the flood possibility when I change em.
Bill Ferrell

It seems that I have a bogus dive logged into my brand new Mares M1 RGBM. Is there any way to delete a dive? It's brand new, both my wife and I have one and we both have the extra dive dated before we actually owned it. Love it though!

Sirius Diver:
It seems that I have a bogus dive logged into my brand new Mares M1 RGBM. Is there any way to delete a dive? It's brand new, both my wife and I have one and we both have the extra dive dated before we actually owned it. Love it though!
There is one simulated dive programed into the log. Somewhere there is a thread on this issue of NOT downloading it, and as much as I hate to use this phrase, "Do a search". Shouldn't be difficult to find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom