Mares 25CCR Parts Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mehfridge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I'm going to be taking some informal classes soon from a friend that services regs. I dive a Revo III that I bought used with Mares 25CCR regs. I was wondering if anyone knows if they're based off of the 25XR regs or some other model. I'm assuming they're based off an existing Mares model that I could use as the basis for finding parts kits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike

I can get the kits assuming they are currently in production. Feel free to DM me. If you make contact quickly I may be able to add to my current order. Offers there.

I appreciate it but I think I'm actually going to switch to Apeks DS4 regs since I can find generic kits for those. I appreciate the offer though and I may reach out about Apeks kits if I decide I want to try to get genuine kits.

I appreciate it but I think I'm actually going to switch to Apeks DS4 regs since I can find generic kits for those. I appreciate the offer though and I may reach out about Apeks kits if I decide I want to try to get genuine kits.
Cool. If you go down the Apeks route and need manuals or factory kits just DM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom