March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And another one bites the dust, err, I mean, another one goes BLUE!

k374 - soon to be Cozaholic. Good weather and diving to you!

Go Blue!!!

2/18-3/11, Ed Hatfield, Playa del Carmen, wanna be Coz diver

2/21-3/7, bhalah, Hotel Cozumel, Papa Hogs

2/23-3/3, matthewjen & family, Residencias Reef, Dive with Martin
2/25-3/6, Gary & Desiree, Casa Mexicana, Scuba Mau
2/25-3/6, Tom & Melinda, Casa Mexicana, Scuba Mau
2/25-3/6, Wert, Casa Colonial, Aquatic Sports
2/25-3/11, crash1968, Las Lunas, Techs-Mex Divers

2/26-3/5, SandyUT & wife, Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
2/27-3/6, Barefoot Bob, Casa del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
2/27-3/6, Dive-Ho & Fin59, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin
2/27-3/13, Winterpeg, Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel

2/28-3/7, fishin42 & wife, Casa del Mar, Dive with Martin
2/28-3/13, JayV78, rented casa, Dive Choice Mexico

3/4-11, SteveR1952 & wife, Cozumel Palace, Aldora
3/6-13, k374, Fiesta Americana, Scuba Mau
3/7-14, Bill & Ashley, Fiesta Americana, Dive House & Blue XTSea
3/7-16, Diver Kat & Alan, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
3/8-14, geokr & Julie, Villas Las Anclas, Scuba with Alison
3/8-18, Chace Nicol, Tamarindo, Scuba with Alison
3/11-16, greylion & wife, Casa Mexicana, Blue XTSea
3/11-21, diverkristi & husband, Tamarindo, Scuba with Alison
3/11-22, kujhawk91, Casa Mexicana, Living Underwater
3/11-18, espantoon, wife & SIL, Blue Angel, Blue XTSea
3/13-21, scubavaquera, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
3/15-20, mdavid01, ? where to stay, hmmm ?, German Yanez
3/16-29, Prop Joe & wife, Villa Aldora, Aldora
3/16-29, TV Mark & wife, Villa Aldora, Aldora
3/18-25, larry200, wife & friend, Vista del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
3/19-25, mrbigtoughguychris & friend, Some Crazy Little Condo, Victor Brito
3/20-26, rromero2, El Cid la Ceiba, Babieca
3/20-26, suprane, Hotel Cozumel, ? Aldora ?
3/20-27, caseybird, Hotel Cozumel, Aldora
3/20-29, BTravlin & Heather, El Cantil, Blue XTSea
3/23-4/3, kcdiver56, Villa Aldora, Aldora
3/25-28, NorthParkOBGYN & friends, El Presidente, Scuba Du & Blue XTSea
3/26-4/2, joey1656 & wife, Aura, BlueXTSea
3/27-4/3, Lenmonster, Cozumel Palace, Blue XTSea
3/27-4/4, billindenver, Hotel Cozumel, Aldora
3/27-4/4, stortecky & wife, Casa Mexicana, Chucho Divers
3/29-4/8, Scubagolf, Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel

Okay ... I can't resist!

I'm almost BLUE, I'm almost BLUE, I'm almost BLUE!!!!!

I'm going stir crazy waiting!!
Gears ready - check!
clothes ready - check!
Cash in hand - check!
credit cards & debit card companies notified of travel - check!

Errands for today & tomorrow ... gas up the car, complete the final packing, check in for flights ...:D

You are such a girl! I'll probably wait till an hour before I have to leave, toss everything in a suitcase and rely on the Mega to make up for what I forgot....:D Hey!....Don't forget your passport and all those pesos left over from the last trip! See ya on the boat! Blue in two!

You are such a girl! I'll probably wait till an hour before I have to leave, toss everything in a suitcase and rely on the Mega to make up for what I forgot....:D Don't forget your passport and all those pesos left over from the last trip!

Hey, I tend to pack like you do but girls are good. Got to the airport one time and realized my passport was at home on the dresser. Left the wife and kids at the airport while I made a mad dash home and back. Luckily no cops or I'd have been jailed for the speeds I was hitting. Now I let my # 1 girl handle the passport and all other important docs and never have a problem!

Last edited:
Remember, whether you check in online ahead of time or at the counter, try and get exit row seats. I'm amazed at how often I can score these seats at the last minute. Makes the trip that much better! Oh, and adjust attitude for Coz time and have a great trip!

Thanks! Maybe one of these trips we'll end up on the island at the same time, rather than missing each other by a few days!

The DH is 6'4" so I'm always on-line exactly 24 hours prior to flight time to nab those seats if I can. I also use Seat Guru to check which exit row (or other seats) are better depending on the plane type.

As for attitude ... there is nothing like flying over the channel and getting that first view of Coz as you come in low to land .... I can feel the blood pressure drop, the tension melt away ... you ought to be able to declare the trip expense as a medical-health deduction!! :wink:

Thanks! Maybe one of these trips we'll end up on the island at the same time, rather than missing each other by a few days!

The DH is 6'4" so I'm always on-line exactly 24 hours prior to flight time to nab those seats if I can. I also use Seat Guru to check which exit row (or other seats) are better depending on the plane type.

As for attitude ... there is nothing like flying over the channel and getting that first view of Coz as you come in low to land .... I can feel the blood pressure drop, the tension melt away ... you ought to be able to declare the trip expense as a medical-health deduction!! :wink:

Bound to happen one of these days so I look forward to it.

Coz trip as a health expense deduction - love it! Stress is bad for your health and Coz certainly reduces stress levels so how can the insurance companies argue with that?

You are such a girl! I'll probably wait till an hour before I have to leave, toss everything in a suitcase and rely on the Mega to make up for what I forgot....:D Hey!....Don't forget your passport and all those pesos left over from the last trip! See ya on the boat! Blue in two!
LOL! I'll take that as a compliment!!! It comes in handy being excessively organized at times! But I've gotten better. Back a few years I would have had everything ready to go nearly a month out. Now with practice and luggage restrictions I usually only finish up a day or two in advance. And the DH (kind of) appreciates it. He can't fit everything in his 1 suitcase as he does the grab & throw method as well. I take it all out and fit it all back in nicely with room to spare! :crafty:

And the passports, cash & pesos are all nicely laid out on the dining room table, ready to go! No one leaves this house until the passport holder is around your neck! :no:

See ya on the boat TUESDAY!!!! :D

LOL! I'll take that as a compliment!!! It comes in handy being excessively organized at times! But I've gotten better. Back a few years I would have had everything ready to go nearly a month out.

You so need to meet my wife as you two sound like sisters. She's anal retentive but in a good way!

You so need to meet my wife as you two sound like sisters. She's anal retentive but in a good way!

LOL! I totally understand! Where would you guys be without us! :)

Do you realize - looking at our counters - we miss each other BOTH trips by just a few days? How weird is that!

LOL! I'll take that as a compliment!!! It comes in handy being excessively organized at times!

Yep - by the time we meet up I'll probably have a list of things I forgot as long as the list of stuff crammed into the suitcase! I'm sooo getting into :grinbandit:Mexico Mode!!!:grinbandit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom