March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k374 - that headlight cluster looks a bit like an F4i??? Off topic I know, but I couldnt resist.

great! I will try my best to be at Wet Wendys on 13th eve... would be cool to meet some fellow board members :)

Great!

So far we have:
geokr & Julie
greylion & Sue
DiverKat & Alan
kujhawk91
k374

We may have to talk bikes, too. I have a Ninja Zx6.

Ashley and Bill will attend Wet Wendy's and possibly Parrilla Mission.

Has anyone used Dive House at the Fiesta Americana? How does it compare to Blue XTSea?

Ashley and Bill will attend Wet Wendy's and possibly Parrilla Mission.

Has anyone used Dive House at the Fiesta Americana? How does it compare to Blue XTSea?

no comparison..BXTS is better IMO:D

I checked with Alan, and will pm the rest, but I think 7:00 sounds perfect. So far, I think we've also convinced Alison she has to come to dinner with us as well, so that should be fun!

kujhawk91 & greylion ... if you can make it to dinner, that would be great.

And Alan & I are putting your Wet Wendy's Happy Hour on our schedule as well!!

If Alison goes - I'll go :D

[

Has anyone used Dive House at the Fiesta Americana? How does it compare to Blue XTSea?[/QUOTE]

I stayed at FA last easter, but did not use dive house. I dont remember them having any small fast boats at the dock. Just large boats with a bunch of divers.

I did dive with Blue XTSea. They will pick you up at the FA dock (no extra dock fee). Very friendly and personalized service. Fast boats and small groups. I highly recommend them.

And its about to snow in south louisiana for the THIRD time this winter. I wanna go where its warm!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom