March 21st & 22nd Wreck dive weekend :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:coffee:
Ok I am listing to the weatherman and getting worried about my Sunday dive lol Capt. Gary please be sure to let us know the conditions there.

You can keep up with our dive conditions by going to our online reservation calendar. Under each day there is a (log) link that contains the Captains log for that day. It tells you the Dive Site, Seas, Water Temp, Wind, Current, Visibility, and has Captains comments.

As long as the winds don't get above 20kts for any extended period of time...ie 10 hours....we should only see about 3 to 5 ft seas. But we will keep an eye on it and will not risk going out if there any questionable conditions out there.

Good Diving,

Even though the skies were a bit dark this morning and we had some rain squalls, the Spiegel was quite docile today.

I met up with friend and hit the Republic Diver for a trip out to the wreck today. A true no current day on the mighty Spiegel! Vis was in the 40' range. We had just a super relaxing dive - first in the water and last out with a total run time of 45 minutes. No need to even use the accent line as you could just float on up (of course with stops at 50' and very 10' after that). I even followed most captain Jorge rules - first time for everything.

Hit Pickles on the way back as a few were trying their hand at lobstering.

Playing the weekend by ear, but even if I bail on the diving I will come down to say hi and maybe have a cold one after the dives.

May the weather Gods smile upon you.

I am praying to the weather GODS for calm beautiful weekend.... I will be heading down on Sat afternoon so I dont have to get up at 4AM with only 2 hours of sleep, drive and dive....then drive back... now thats a lot of work... Work is against my religion.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom