March 21st & 22nd Wreck dive weekend :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Four dives today were great, as were the afternoon dives yesterday.

Some current on the last two reefs, ironically the Spiegel Grove probably had the least current today of anything. Viz was fantastic on the Grove, and pretty good on the reefs.

However, when El Orans, El Zee, and I left Hobo's Cafe after dinner, winds had picked up noticeably. I have no idea what this will mean for tomorrow's dives, but it's really windy & gusty now.

>*< Fritz

Well Fritz as you know we where all set to go but the game warden came out and said we could not go. Oh well better luck next time. I did enjoyed breakfast at Made to Order and as always Conch Republic is top of the line but I would have enjoyed a dive too. lol El it was great meeting you and your lovely wife I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation.

The Boys are back! Received their (non) dive report. Sorry about whatever happened. Especially after folks made the long drive down, just for today.

Well, it's a pity we didn't get to dive yesterday. :depressed:

But meeting Wayward Son, Puffer Fish and Kathydeee more than made up for it. :thumbs_up:

Can't be too down though, we had six good dives on Friday and Saturday.

Nice to meet you, as well, El. Sorry we didn't get to dive. We'll have to check out that game warden situation.

I came down to dive not knowing about this post 'til I was down there. (this will teach me to look around SB more...) It's a shame that we didn't get to dive, but I had a fun time exploring every dive shop between the boat and the mainland. Along with a good artery clogging breakfast.

Lewis

Hi Lewis and welcome to scubaboard it was a pleasure to enjoy breakfast with you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom