March 21st & 22nd Wreck dive weekend :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody needs to book on that night dive so I can double wreck lol. :wink: We see loads of reefs here from the shore. What about a shallow wreck for the second dive such as City of Washington or something similar?

So ideally, this would be our weekend...

[table 0 0 3]Day|AM 1|AM 2|PM 1|PM 2|Night
Fri|NA|NA|Reef (TBD)|Reef (TBD)|Duane
Sat|Spiegel Grove|Reef (TBD)|Horseshoe|Little Conch|NA
Sun|Eagle|Crocker|Duane|Reef (TBD)|NA[/table]

May I suggest Hens & Chickens and/or French Reef for the easy Friday afternoon reef dives?

And come on people - I can't be the only one who would like to do a night dive on Friday! I think the Duane would be cool at night, but would also be in for a reef.

All we need are three more divers...

>*< Fritz

City of Washington:D
CityofWashington.jpg

City of Washington wreck on Elbow Reef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-llXfgDycZ0

City of Washington is really a reef now :wink: although you can find cannons and chains. I am so happy to be going diving with Conch Republic:cloud9:

Now all we need is a place to eat in between and after the boat trips and we're good to go. :)

That is correct you are diving pm dives, you may want to order out from the boat they will have it waiting for you at the dock.

I have been on Crocker as well; looking at this link I remember the couple of dives there. Crocker wall is a nice dive with some depth to it 75+ feet.

Dive site: Crocker Reef -UpperKeysDivesites.com: Scuba diving in Paradise, the upper Florida Keys scuba divers Key Largo to Islamorada with underwater tropical reef fish in John Pennekamp State Park and see maps of wrecks at diveshops

Ok I&#8217;ll admit it, my name is Kim Porter and I am a wreck junkie.

Current NOAA forecast is call for NE winds in the 15 -20knt range, so do take something if you tend to feel the effects of the Ocean. At least the winds are to be from the NE. Seas look to pick-up to the 3-5' range by Sunday if the weather men are correct - but hell what do they know.

We had a great time last week. Friends came down last weekend. These lady's were true hunter gatherers. The Hog Fish were not safe and a few lobsters made their way back to the boat as well.

Oh and the City of Washington is not in the range of CR's zone, but there are lots of great reef options south of KL to have enjoy some great 2nd dives.

Somebody needs to book on that night dive so I can double wreck lol. :wink: We see loads of reefs here from the shore. What about a shallow wreck for the second dive such as City of Washington or something similar?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom