Maraming salamat (thank you) guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
on behalf of the pasaways i would like to thank the following individuals for making the effort to head to our side of the world and joining us for the dive-o-rama III. without your presence, most of the crazy pictures and insane events would not have been possible. it was a treat indeed to actually meet the guys behind the screen names. now that we know how you peeps look like it will be easier to identify you should the need arise:) cheers guys you made it all memorable.

1. Jagfish and family: for taking the time to handcarry our toys back to gallera. you made a lot of ppders happy. oh by the way chip was a broken record saying how good looking you were and all. you have the most adorable kids, most down to earth wife. cheers!
2. Thepurpulehammerhead (larry) for getting all of us messed up and for showing your feminine side topside and underwater
3. pakman (mike) for showing us how its done on top of a bar with all fours. we got some serious blackmail material on you which we plan to release on the other side of the dmz
4.zee: for keeping ish company the ENTIRE TIME when chip was too busy scamming on iris. and for making me guilty everytime i think of quicksilver and billabong
5. midwestdiver (gio) for showing us that once a pinoy always pinoy. and i thought you were maui taylor all along!
6. Diver Dennis: for pretending to be the most responsible individual in the group:) and for being such a gracious patron in atlantis:) had i known you were treating to dives i would have joined you and do some dives on helium
7.DinDavid: for living up to your reputation as a joker and party animal extraordinaire. do you even remember jumping on top of the bar, ripping out your shirt and giving a howl followed by the ymca solo? your one cool dude!
8. pufferfish: for gracing us with your presence and introducing us to the mrs. i hope she doesnt bann you from SB after the show we put on.
9.Mysterious will: half pasaway and for just being there and complaining about the food and all. hope to see you in the next dor.
10. Mike Veitch: for being there in spirit, and taking the time to call the psychic hotline and sign up for the DIR astral-travelling course so that he could pay ish a visit in PG:)
11. Moonie: for just being yourself and stealing some of the canucks fire. he defintely wasnt the only studmuffin in town.

hoy pasaways feel free to add more!!!

thank you guys! you made this DOR the most memorable one to date! eyebrow

to the MOF crew - david, dennis, jim and cheryl thank you for being at PG and for the shirt wahahahaha you guys are the crazy!

larry,mike and gio - hope to have a couple of SMLs with you guys again...you are simply hilarious!

will & zee - nice diving with you guys...ever wanna try anilao sometime just give us a buzz

jim (jagfish) - change your SB pics...doesn't do you justice man. you're way too good lookin in person. regards to the wife and 2 handsome kids.

to the local pasaways...thanks for the patience and cooperation while preparations were underway...you guys are the best!

we have do this again sometime! eyebrow

Spoon:
5. midwestdiver (gio) ...i thought you were maui taylor all along!

I totally agree... that must have been the biggest let down of this whole DOR III... All of us were anxiously waiting for Maui Taylor (or even Kris Aquino) to show up at the Point and this pinoy with an Italian first name and a beard introduces himself as midwestdvr... lol :wink: j/k gio, glad to have finally met you.:D

pakman:
I totally agree... that must have been the biggest let down of this whole DOR III... All of us were anxiously waiting for Maui Taylor (or even Kris Aquino) to show up at the Point and this pinoy with an Italian first name and a beard introduces himself as midwestdvr... lol :wink: j/k gio, glad to have finally met you.:D
I'm glad you guys had a great time in PG. Just so you know, I was sulking the whole time you guys were having fun. As for midwestdiver, I would have to agree, that would be the biggest let down :)

Oh and I forgot... many thanks to Jonix for making sure my dive gear bag and HID light case got to PG safely

(I even checked the locks to make sure he didn't try to swipe any of my gear :D :wink: )

pakman:
Oh and I forgot... many thanks to Jonix for making sure my dive gear bag and HID light case got to PG safely

(I even checked the locks to make sure he didn't try to swipe any of my gear :D :wink: )

i was too sleepy to swipe it...there's always a next time :D

seriously, no problemo mike...anytime i can be of help just text me

wow... everything spoon said... everything jon said... it was the greatest guys...

please do visit again anytime... remember you guys (and the others who couldn't make it) are family now - anything you guys need that we can do and consider it done

Jag

Hey I used to be a coyote, but I'm alright noooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww!
Thanks guys, will post more later, much at home to catch up with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom