Maraming salamat (thank you) guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone!...

1. Jagfish and family: alright, so I said you were a handsome fella. Don't try to look into it. :wink: Your kids are truly adorable, ask if they remember my name! Thanks for the delrin nuts!
2. Thepurpulehammerhead (larry) Thanks for the shirt and the drinks! Great planning on your part, hope we dive soon!
3. pakman (mike) Thanks for blinding me on the Canyons dive! >:p And for letting me oogle your foot...
4.zee: Thanks for the snappy comebacks and keeping ish off me! :) Hope you enjoyed me guiding you around. Quiapo wasn't so bad.
5. midwestdiver (gio) As Spoon said, thanks for showing us that once a pinoy always pinoy. Great to finally meet ya! Your DSS rig is money! Oh, give yourself more credit on you diving skills!
6. Diver Dennis: thanks for taking us out on some dives in Atlantis. Thanks so much for that and for staying longer for some drinks on saturday! Sorry bout bumping into you. It was awesome to finally meet up for some drinks. The girls loved your stories. :)
7.DinDavid: you're just the joker I expected you to be. Thanks for the shirt! And glad you woke up for your flight!
8. pufferfish: Great to meet you and cheryl! Hope you make it back. Maybe one day I'll be able to check out diving in Vietnam. Hope michigan is not too cold!
9.Mysterious Will: You're one cool cat. :14: Hey, sunsplash resort had a toilet seat! Glad you liked the taste of dog. :wink:
10. Mike Veitch: thanks for nothing.
11. Moonie: If I see you messing with any of my girls, I'll kill you.

oh sure guys... don't mention it.... you're welcome.

hehehehhehehe

BWahahahahha

Mike Veitch:
Yer welcome buddy..... :10:

Nice avatar!
well, I should really say thanks for making me mistake your posts for mine, and my posts for yours... Nice avatar as well. :wink:

@ pao: well thanks for being a troll and taking Zee into your home. :)

You know what? I think I have about a million thanks to give, but I'll hold it off so I can compose it properly, with so I can type it good with DIR grammar - chip style!

But for now, to all the PPD folks who helped me out, showed me around, wined me, dined me, got me drunk, dressed me up in a pink hat and tassles - oh wait, hang on, I wasn't going to admit to that... - the folks who put me up in there homes (you are the best Paolo!) and for the folks who just plain put up with me (everyone) and those that drove me around, and dealt with my sardonic sense of humour...

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Z...

chip104:
@ pao: well thanks for being a troll and taking Zee into your home. :)

Glad to be a TRoll, what is a troll anyway?

define it : TROLL = ?

Attention!!!!!

Guys, Z will be leaving tomorrow..and he does'nt know how to thank Pao for the hospitality and all. I guess this will be a scene right out of brokeback mountain again.....tonight will be his last night with Pao...and I guess the two will tearfully embrace and...and...

clgsamson:
Attention!!!!!

Guys, Z will be leaving tomorrow..and he does'nt know how to thank Pao for the hospitality and all. I guess this will be a scene right out of brokeback mountain again.....tonight will be his last night with Pao...and I guess the two will tearfully embrace and...and...

...and...and make him kalbo !!!!

the rooster and Koji (dog) will assist me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom