Make me an Offer sale - now untill Tuesday of next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMDiver:
Enough crap already. I had issues that I expressed with my PM mailbox getting filled up very quickly. Given that virtually each PM was a negotiation I couldn't exactly just delete 100 at a time, I needed to copy the offers into a spreadsheet so I wouldn't lose track.

Hey, you're the one who set up your sale as an individual negotiation and chose to channel it all through PM. It's not my fault you failed to plan accordingly.

MMDiver:
I offered to match TDL on a hose that isn't on our website, so told you that I would need your info cc# etc. because the online order system won't take an order for items it doesn't have.

No, you simply said "because it is a custom hose can you PM me your info" which said nothing to me about your online order system.

MMDiver:
Honestly my experience has shown me that when a transaction starts bad it tends to stay that way, this only strengthens that conviction.

My experience is likewise which is why I decided there was no point in waiting further, since no matter what your eventual PM response might be the tranasaction had already taken 6 PMs and 2 days longer than it should have.

ReefHound:
Hey, you're the one who set up your sale as an individual negotiation and chose to channel it all through PM. It's not my fault you failed to plan accordingly.

No, you simply said "because it is a custom hose can you PM me your info" which said nothing to me about your online order system.

My experience is likewise which is why I decided there was no point in waiting further, since no matter what your eventual PM response might be the tranasaction had already taken 6 PMs and 2 days longer than it should have.

Not this order (we seem to agree this has gone upside down) but if(????) you decide to order from us in the future I have set up a $15 off min $100 order coupon that expires Dec 31st of this year.

Sorry for all the issues.

ReefHound:
Ya know what, Mark? Just forget it all. Your counter offer on the PT light was about $6 less than I could get it at Scubatoys. I'd like to have the $6 and buy myself a six pack but it's not worth going to all this BS over.

8 effin' PMs over 3 days and you still haven't replied to my last two PMs or come up with this mysterious "coupon code". I hate to think what a hassle it could be if there was a problem with the billing or the product after the sale. I feel a sense of relief right now as if I just dodged a bullet.

I'm glad some of you were apparently able to get prompt replies, offers you liked, and painless transactions.

First of all, I don't know Mark until I made an order this time.

And here is my opinion on your post.

Every shop has their own price. You can make an offer and it can be accepted or refused. Every vendor has their own special affiliation with a certain manufactures or model lines. Some prices won't be attractive to you, but there is nothing wrong the store. Do you think all vendors purchased the item at the same price?

If there is $6 difference, it is still lower than ScubaToys. I also spent more than $5K on ScubaToys. But, it doesn't make sense to whine "there is only $6 difference."

If this isn't a good deal, be patient in a civilized manner. You will get another good deal somewhere..

Be cool.

P.S. Mark, as I suggested, there might be many customers who have a communication issue due to PM.
You might consder extending the promotion by this weekend to make everyone happy. Just my 2 cent.

Hoosier:
And here is my opinion on your post.

Every shop has their own price. You can make an offer and it can be accepted or refused. Every vendor has their own special affiliation with a certain manufactures or model lines. Some prices won't be attractive to you, but there is nothing wrong the store. Do you think all vendors purchased the item at the same price?

If there is $6 difference, it is still lower than ScubaToys. I also spent more than $5K on ScubaToys. But, it doesn't make sense to whine "there is only $6 difference."

And here is my opinion of your opinion.

Where did I express a problem with their prices? I only mentioned the $6 difference to explain why it was not worthwhile to spend 3 days and 8 PMs to make a deal. I've spent less effort buying a car.

Try putting things in context.

make an offer deal extended untill 6pm Friday.

:D

Please be patient if your PM's take some time to get replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom