discount closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad I got my FF Pros when I did. Such a shame to lose your product.

1726865280510.png

A blending of "old" (double hose) and "new" (ForceFins)

Attachments

• 1726865243171.png
    1726865243171.png
    497.1 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for the answer and the complimentary comfort instep. I've just placed the order. Can't wait to try those fins.
Thank you. It's coming with your free comfort instep. You will love swimming with the Slim Fin. Terry from Total Immersions helped develop it back in the early 1900s. Terry passed away years ago but was one of America's top swim coaches. Force Fin prices go up today, and there will be no more discounts. You were the only member who appreciated the discount.
2003-05-10-030.jpg

Force Fin prices go up today, and there will be no more discounts. You were the only member who appreciated the discount.
I appreciate you are taking care of you employees but I just can't afford $300-500 for fins. I would love to try some of the other versions but $200 already exceeds my limit.

I appreciate you are taking care of you employees but I just can't afford $300-500 for fins. I would love to try some of the other versions but $200 already exceeds my limit.

I can sell you a pair of original FF with nylon straps for $100, plus shipping. I'm pretty sure they're not "pros", and I prefer the bungee cord over the nylon straps. Let me know if you want photos.

Our commitment to quality has always been unwavering. Years ago we had 12 wonderful people working at Force Fins. Shipped over 200 pairs per day. Then Susanne bought out our two shareholders over ten years ago and helped our staff find new jobs. We had planned to close the door then, but the US Navy ordered $80,000 worth of Pro-Force fins, so we asked our Production plant to do what we had done in Santa Barbara with their staff. That worked well to keep our customers happy. Over time our cost of goods kept climbing and insurance and taxes, etc. We lost over 600 dealers and 17 worldwide distributors. So please give us a break. This is not an easy discussion. Look at what is happening around the World and here at home. Shipped anything UPS. Lately? Susanne and I love all our customers/friends and will be making a public statement soon. Meanwhile It Stands To Reason | AeroHance Pods
bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg

I can sell you a pair of original FF with nylon straps for $100, plus shipping. I'm pretty sure they're not "pros", and I prefer the bungee cord over the nylon straps. Let me know if you want photos.
You might wait a few months and get twice that amount. ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom