Make me an Offer sale - now untill Tuesday of next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent at 12:30pm

PM sent at 5:30pm

PM sent at 6:30pm

PM sent at 9:00pm

ReefHound:
PM sent at 12:30pm

PM sent at 5:30pm

PM sent at 6:30pm

PM sent at 9:00pm

Sent you a PM, I'm really sorry for the delay.
Best,

Mark

divematt:
The fact of the matter is when you walk into the local dive shop that fills your tanks and ask if they can match a price you saw online, they give you an attitude when and if they can't.

That attitude is - the LDS think they are the only LDS in the city. Absoutely zero motivation to even try to earn anyone business. At least the OP is considerate about trying to earn everyone's business via PM.

divematt:
And you coming on here acting like you're doing us a favor by playing the PM game of I'll charge you list unless you call and ask for better prices, just takes advantage of the uninformed. You mentioned that you had a 10 or 15 off pricing, but never elaborated here or to me on a PM.

What part of it works "both way" do you NOT understand. :dork2:

If he posted prices on his website. He is offering to sell it to you at that price. Then you can decided if you want to do business with him or not.

If you pm him with a price. You are offering to buy it at that price. Then he can decided if he want to do business with you or not.

Go figure... :confused:

divematt:
I guess I'll continue buying as I do now as it seems as I'm already buying below your cost. Sorry you took this as hostility. I just asked why your best price couldn't be put online. Now I know.

Why don't you be a nice SB member and share with how you managed to buy gears below dealer's cost. Prove you aren't BSing. We all want to buy.

You know what....

The best way to have a good relationship with both LDS and Internet LDS is:

Don't ask any equipment and price from your LDS whenever you stop by. Just get an air fill and get trained. Don't argue anything with them about Scuba market. You are both happy. Wait until they offer a good deal and don't argue anything. If it is a good deal, just take it. Otherwise, say, "Thank you so much for your offer."

And, post all question and discuss all your concern on the board. IT and Digital image make all kinds of discussion possible. Whatever you ask some question to LDS, you can only get a couuple of answers, but you can get a ton of answers and expertise from the board. Why not... It is World Wide Web....

Finally, grab the deal whenever you can see the good deal from the board.

COB...

BTW,

Hello HOOSIER,

Your order has shipped. (Order#: XXXXX placed on 9/4/2007)

To view your order visit the following link:
You may also use the preceding link to review your order details or print an invoice

Thanks again for shopping at divers-supply.com!
Visit us anytime at http://www.divers-supply.com/

Good deals on reel and compass - Thanks Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom