Make me an Offer sale - now untill Tuesday of next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not angry, but I have sent you 2 pms in the last 2 days and I was wondering if you haven't got them or you just have not had time to reply, it is about my order I payed for last thursday. I was just wondering because usually when I order stuff online it ususally ships in 1 to 2 days. hate to ask you in public like this but, you haven't answered any of my pms. Thanks.

I'm not angry, but I have sent you 2 pms in the last 2 days and I was wondering if you haven't got them or you just have not had time to reply, it is about my order I payed for last thursday. I was just wondering because usually when I order stuff online it ususally ships in 1 to 2 days. hate to ask you in public like this but, you haven't answered any of my pms. Thanks.

We're in the same boat. Sent a PM before his last post and still no reply. I guess I will spend my money at Dive Sports or Scuba.com.

I got a killer deal from Mark. Folks don't forget, they have seven stores, an 800 number, and Mark is listed in their company directory.

If you made an offer and did not get a response CALL THEM. Sometimes I think we all get so hung up in Web Stuff, that we forget there are other more effective ways of dealing with purchases.

Call them directly, and see what happens. My experience with this shop is that I got a great price, and Mark was busier than a one legged man in an tail kicking contest! But once I got things going I got the product in 2 days, and while I did pay a bit of shipping, it was likely at or less than their cost.

I got a killer deal from Mark. Folks don't forget, they have seven stores, an 800 number, and Mark is listed in their company directory.

If you made an offer and did not get a response CALL THEM. Sometimes I think we all get so hung up in Web Stuff, that we forget there are other more effective ways of dealing with purchases.

Call them directly, and see what happens. My experience with this shop is that I got a great price, and Mark was busier than a one legged man in an tail kicking contest! But once I got things going I got the product in 2 days, and while I did pay a bit of shipping, it was likely at or less than their cost.

Just like having an email link on a company web site and it never gets replied to. I agree that a call might be needed but if I'm going to call then it will be with someone that I know.
If Mark wants my business he will earn it. So far he hasn't showed me any reason to buy from him. If you tell me you are going to do something then do it. Especially when he took the time to post on the thread but didn't reply to my PM. That pretty much told me that he doesn't need my money.

I love how people continue to complain about a good deal and then get even more upset because they couldnt possibly imagine that Mark's real job isnt posting on scubaboard and checking his PM's, and that PM boxes get full. :mooner:

Dear Callo21,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yet. I honestly do not know when your order will ship, Pleease be assured that as soon as the Light pack arrives we will ship it to!

We haven't charged your credit card, and will not untill it ships, so you haven't paid yet.

Best

Mark

******SCUBABOARD STAFF POST******

Thread closed, frankly I am disgusted at how unreasonable and nasty the board members have been to this sale by Divers Supply.

If anybody has a problem with that PM me, my mailbox won't get too full but it still may take some time before I get back to you. I have a job as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom