Make me an Offer sale - now untill Tuesday of next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say also that i took advantage of the $10 spool reel. It was confirmed shipped on sunday (the same day i ordered it) and arrived on the other side of the country by friday. I WILL be buying from Mark again,

Nice job mark!

Forwarded over my PM since I didn't get a response. Assuming mine was one that was lost... or my offers were just too low to justify a response :)

frankc420:
Forwarded over my PM since I didn't get a response. Assuming mine was one that was lost... or my offers were just too low to justify a response :)

The first and then the second:D

ordered fins last night and reg set a minute ago. d@mn happy with the pricing. thanks Ranger.
I might be in the market for a new BC soon, mines not doing so well.
Airborne!

Honestly, I should be able to offer $5 if I want to. Your post says to submit an offer and you will counter with your best price if it's too low. I thought the whole point of this was for you to give out some good deals... with offers you would be able to counter and get around the MAP BS.

MMDiver:
Reasonable offers will be accepted and if too low I will counter offer with the absolute lowest price I will sell it for.

Just stand behind what you said.. that's all I ask!

Frank, I am sure he was joking. I made an offer and it was low, (I mean low) and he countered with an offer that was not that much higher then mine. I completed my purchase lastnight and the item has already shipped.

PM Sent

Edit: replied to your PM....

Edit: I am still waiting for his reply......

Edit: Done deal.. It has been ordered.

Thanks for a good deal, Mark....

Sheepdog:
Frank, I am sure he was joking. I made an offer and it was low, (I mean low) and he countered with an offer that was not that much higher then mine. I completed my purchase lastnight and the item has already shipped.

same here.

your screen name, that from the warriors ethos about the the sheepdog? good stuff.

It comes from here...(I tried putting it in my sig, but there wasn't enough space.)

Lt. Colonel Grossman - writes in his introduction to The Bulletproof Mind:

One Vietnam veteran, an old retired colonel, once said this to me: "Most of the people in our society are sheep. They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident."....

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom