Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now, kraken, you're developing a harem, here...this can't be good...:wink:

I'll reserve #10 again, the campsites are big enough for multiple tents if someone would like to pop a tent up. It'll have water and power, and I probably won't use either anyway :D I'll be in around 8AM Sat morning!

I can't cook, but I'm going to bring the requested sausage from R'Dale's smokehouse and a couple sixers of Abita beers.

I'm down for diving Vortex Saturday, but I'll probably save my $30 for Sunday and head to one of the nearby springs(Morrison/Cypress). I could bring the Zodiac again if there is interest in running up to Cypress.

Can't wait!!!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I could bring the Zodiac again if there is interest in running up to Cypress.
I do believe the Lovely Young Kat will be interested, as well as I - but if there's only room for one of us then she gets the nod, as Cypress is even more special to her than to me...
Rick

The last few times I've been, we've just shuttled people with my boat. No reason we can't do that again, eh? Drop off one person, their gear, and mine. Run back to the launch and pick up another person or two and gear isn't too big of a deal. If we end up having a ton of people, canoes may be in order, but if its just you guys - Miss Jellyfish will be plenty :) assuming one person doesn't mind sitting onsite for ~15min waiting for the rest of us.

Should I bring my canoe?
Or is canoeing from Vortex a viable option?

ahhhh the details.... I bet by the time it gets here we'll have it all figured out!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom