Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reisling??

Wish ya could too, but this is a whoooooooooooole lot less expensive !!!!

the K

cewarbin:
Firm Dates are October 15th and 16th :dazzler1:

Lets see, they have a 6 person room for $96 that has a shower and kitchenette. Split four ways and that would only be 25 a night. It might be advantageous to have the kitchenette for warming up food and fixins. I dont mind doing it Co-ed as long as the ladies dont mind, and we can all wear our jammies around..They have a couple of other options as well (4 person no cooking 64, grandview for 6 or 4 with full kitchen 104 and 145)

You can add me to the room, I will pitch in on the room cost. I will try not to walk around in my thong.... :wow_2: NOT!!!

Rick has the two bedroom grandview and I just reserved the other end one bedroom unit so we will have plenty of room to spread out. I think I will bring my ice cold bottle of Apfelkorn for apertif and of course the Asbach for settling those full bellies afterwards. Am looking into coming up with a killer recipe for Schewnkbraten.

As for the diving - don't know if my suit will fit after all the Salchechons that are being offered.

Jurgen:
You can add me to the room, I will pitch in on the room cost. I will try not to walk around in my thong.... :wow_2: NOT!!!
Thank God Connie doesn't allow thongs at Vortex!
Smedley's Speedo will be hard enough on the eyes :)
Rick

That's true, Rick, but yours will be even more scorching !!!! :11:

I'll be setting up in campsite #1 that Friday afternoon. That's the very first campsite as you come into the spring area proper.

I'll be setting up a large tarp so that we can all sit in the sun/shade, each to his/her own, and do what we need to do !!!

Also, I'll have drying line space to share for wetsuits, etc.

the K

The Kraken:
I'll be setting up in campsite #1 that Friday afternoon.
The Lovely Young Kat & I will get there about 0900 Saturday...
Rick

I will try to do a lead in and get there early Friday to dive and goof around as before. I will also be staying there friday night, sleeping somewhere??

I heard they have a no crack policy on swimwear...

Hosstafer

Hoss I hear that crack is bad for you anyway......

I don't know if I'll get there Friday night more likely the wee hours of Saturday morning since it's a fairly long drive for me.... :) So someone save me a spot to crash!!!!

Consider it done, Miss Magnolia . . .

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom